Johnny Depp, he hung as he looks?

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in his first movie "nightmare on elm street" when he's at tina's house with nancy, u see him behind the couch and he gets up cause he heard a noise from outside, as he gets up u can see a definite bulge goin down his right leg...anyone kno how hung he is? u see his bulge again when he opens the door from that same scene headin out to the backyard, same bulge goin down his right leg.....he's not all that good lookin to me, but if he's hung DAMN

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by BIFFtheSTIFF@Jun 22 2005, 06:25 PM
in his first movie "nightmare on elm street" when he's at tina's house with nancy, u see him behind the couch and he gets up cause he heard a noise from outside, as he gets up u can see a definite bulge goin down his right leg...anyone kno how hung he is? u see his bulge again when he opens the door from that same scene headin out to the backyard, same bulge goin down his right leg.....he's not all that good lookin to me, but if he's hung DAMN
[post=323097]Quoted post[/post]​

The man is like the picture of Dorian Grey. He does'nt seem to age......I can't believe he played a cop in 21 Jump Street nearly 20 years ago . He looks so young.

BlastOff123

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry to burst the bubble -- he his average. That's all. I know several people who have seen him skinny dipping, and in showers, etc. In his younger days he was not bashful about being naked, screwed his way through Hollywood, is straight, a tremendous talent, and average down there. There is a pic of him on the net, too. But why does he always play these weird people? Ed Wood, Icabod Crane, Edward Scissorhands, and now Willie Wonka.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by masta@Jun 25 2005, 12:50 PM
Hmm, don't know or this pic is real but,

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/canalside/100...eppJohnny01.jpg
[post=323945]Quoted post[/post]​

that pic looks quite fake, you can see the bit below his arm has been pasted on.

depp (or it might have been someone else who slept with him, i can't really remember) saying it looked like "a very small piece of carrot"

ColdReaper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by BlastOff123@Jun 22 2005, 03:11 PM
But why does he always play these weird people? Ed Wood, Icabod Crane, Edward Scissorhands, and now Willie Wonka.
[post=323196]Quoted post[/post]​

that is part of what makes Johnny Depp so sexy. Besides his physical appearance he plays such adorably eccentric characters its really adds to his charm.

elotthewinner1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sorry to burst the bubble -- he his average. That's all. I know several people who have seen him skinny dipping, and in showers, etc. In his younger days he was not bashful about being naked, screwed his way through Hollywood, is straight, a tremendous talent, and average down there. There is a pic of him on the net, too. But why does he always play these weird people? Ed Wood, Icabod Crane, Edward Scissorhands, and now Willie Wonka.
is he cut or uncut

pinokio

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Actually I used to wonder if it can be true he's average down there if his bulging in first movies proves otherwise.