Johnny Depp

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Imported, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Donkdick: rumors indicate his yard arm was a popular attraction at the Viper Club
    long before he played Long John Silver in that damn pirate movie.

2. fitdude

fitdude New Member

Like to hear more about this. Depp is hot and makes me horny.

3. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Haven't been on the "bottom" in about 15 years....but Johnny Depp....OK! :wub:

4. madame_zora

Gold Member

Amen to that, Kinkguy! Or here's an idea, a homoerotic film with Depp and Pitt!! ooh, I have to go now......

5. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69:

only the two? why not add ryan phillipe and vin deisel, maybe a few others?

6. KinkGuy

Gold Member

OK! Your house? :D

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Quite an inspired idea. Johnny Depp has said in an interview that he rather likes the idea that women and gay men find him sexy and attractive, and considering that Brad Pitt wanted the homoerotic seduction scene left in Interview With A Vampire, he might be amenable to the idea as well. Why not? Keanu Reeves, River Phoenix, Leonardo di Caprio, Harry Hamlin and others all willingly undertook gay roles with some very erotic sex scenes.

8. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69:
    sure, you bring the sling :p

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

Doublemeat, glad you approve! While I love all the guys you mentioned, and I've seen the films they've done (except Harry Hamlin- what homo film was he in?) I have a particular fondness for the Pitt/Depp idea. Perhaps we could get the lpsg braintrust together to write a screenplay and submit it to them!! What a riot. :D

10. Imported

Gold Member

JasonLancer: Johnny gets better with age.............I think he is the sexiest actor in movies today. He is so cute and still has a hot body.

Would love to know if he has a big one

have only seen one pic with a nice bulge and that was when he was on tv in his first show.

no noticeable bulge pics since tho

have never heard any rumors that he was hung tho

11. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Making Love. In it he plays a gay author who has an affair with Michael Ontkean, who is married to Kate Jackson. The seduction scene is not explicit, but still erotic, if somewhat brief.

12. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Making Love. In it he plays a gay author who has an affair with Michael Ontkean, who is married to Kate Jackson. The seduction scene is not explicit, but still erotic, if somewhat brief. [/b][/quote]
    And it pretty much finished off his career. Not that it had all that far to go anyway.

13. KinkGuy

Gold Member

How did you know? how sweet. :p Oh, do I need to bring the portable sling rack, or can we just use the hooks in your ceiling?

14. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: Funny you should mention it, but when I bought my house the basement already had one very large (14'x36') room with shower heads on the wall, drains in the floor, hooks in the ceiling and electrodes with alligater clips hanging from the ceiling, along with some kind of wheel device that looks like you could suspend someone from and spin them around. Gotta wonder what the previous owners were into?

15. KinkGuy

Gold Member

You gotta' wonder? I don't think there's any question. Uh, um, do you happen to know they're names and where they moved? :)

16. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: well the husbands dead and the wife was in her late 60's there was also a dialysis room and these people were muslim. Is it possible I bought Bin-ladin's hide out?

17. KinkGuy

Gold Member

NEVER MIND, AND SORRY I ASKED! ....maybe we know where the WMD's are. :blink:

18. tracksuitboy

tracksuitboy New Member

IS it OK if I wank myself silly all the way through it?

19. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Finished off his career? Excuse me? Are you forgetting that after appearing in Making Love, Harry Hamlin went on the play the role of Michael Kuzak for six seasons of the very popular series L. A. Law? People magazine chose him as their Sexiest Man Alive in 1987, five years after Making Love. A year later he played the title role in the popular miniseries Favorite Son. He had a recurring role in the sitcom Ink. He has also done quite a bit of live theatre, including a couple of runs on Broadway. In addition, he played the title role in Henry V at the Shakespeare Theatre in Washington, DC. He was one of the co-founders of the L A Classic Theatre. And all of this after Making Love. Apparently no one bothered to inform Harry that his career was over. Guess he'll have to be satisfied with his pre-Making Love career in Clash of the Titans and Movie Movie.

20. madame_zora

Gold Member

Well, that would have been enough for me! Clash of the Titans was in heavy rotation on my vcr back then!! He was such a hottie. I was overjoyed when he appeared on L A Law, more mature and lovely than ever. I will have to find Making Love, I bet it will be a treat!

Draft saved Draft deleted