Johnny Depp

maverackstud8: Being not gay,I am more impressed with John Depps acting talent,than cock size.You'd have ask his girlfreind.

Hello-pirate.I'm prepressed him different in Edward Sisserhand to Ed Wood or Pirates of Carribean.So I have no plans to seek him and ask-not he might tell me.
:eek:

gigantikok: Johnny Depp's cock supposedly leaves much to be desired. You see no bulge pictures because it is rumored that he has a small penis.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 25 2004, 12:14 AM
Oh, I forget to mention another very popular actor who played a gay character: Russell Crowe. The Sum of Us was made quite a few years ago, but it's worth a look. A very touching story.
Clive Owen was excellent in the study of an untouchable love in Bent.

dtsk64

Just Browsing
Media
hes not well hung and hes not that hot, I met him years ago at a party hes average looking and very boyish teeny bopperish the only reason hes a star is cause tim burton kept his going when in reality he should have vanished years ago.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
gigantikok: Johnny Depp's cock supposedly leaves much to be desired. You see no bulge pictures because it is rumored that he has a small penis.

Quite the contrary. When I was a kid, there was a photo of him in a Teen Beat or some magazine like that, and he was wearing jeans that showed quite a lengthy VPL. Here are a couple of shots I've managed to find, and I'm still looking for the one from that magazine...

Johnny%20Depp%20-%20Filmography.jpg

1987a_benge004.jpg

normal_young-1-040.jpg

21r1.jpg