Sexuality
Unsure
Reactions: Fidicutie

jojocat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Found his straight scenes. Go to a very sketchy tube site nudevista.com and put his name in the search bar and they're there.
They're not very good and he has serious wood issues in one of them but thought you guys might be curious.

Reactions: danerain

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

IMO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His onlyfans is very disappointing. I mean, we've seen his hole from every possible angle and he's posting photos of him fully clothed on his main feed. He's sending the good stuff only through paywalled DMs.

Reactions: danerain

Stuman_1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His
8zyQ3II7SGC._UX970_TTW__.jpg
should I buy The Dildo? i have never needed a dildo or wanted a dildo anywhere in my person, but I am a collector. I own the one Magazine I can find with him on the cover and wondering if i should spend the money to have a NEW thing on my shelf? time sensitive

His dildo is great. That curve is wonderful

Fidicutie

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
His onlyfans is very disappointing. I mean, we've seen his hole from every possible angle and he's posting photos of him fully clothed on his main feed. He's sending the good stuff only through paywalled DMs.
Don’t fall for those paywalled DM clips. I did and it’s not worth it. It’s mainly super short, not revealing BTS clips from studio scenes he’s done (some don’t even feature him, he’s the person filming the action). The only original, long videos that feature him are just vids of him sitting in his bathtub talking nonsense and not showing anything remotely sexual.

Reactions: billy081

Carlos Santos

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not a big fan of him doing so much topping these days. But at least we still get the occasional shot of his sweet ass.

View attachment 24952871
His ass is looking even better now he's a more mature. I also prefer him as a bottom! He was born to take dicks.

tumblr_ova5wunG311ryrvemo1_1280.jpg

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I prefer him as a bottom too

But he's awful as a bottom

He's clearly not into it!
He used to live in Atlanta. He really is gay for pay. He probably has more control over his content now, and that is why his bottoming scenes are fewer. I have to give him credit for taking the cocks that he has taken. Being a small guy myself, I can tell you that there really isn't a lot of room back there to comfortably take the cocks that he's taken, which is probably why he comes across as a shitty bottom, as so many have pointed out.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He used to live in Atlanta. He really is gay for pay. He probably has more control over his content now, and that is why his bottoming scenes are fewer. I have to give him credit for taking the cocks that he has taken. Being a small guy myself, I can tell you that there really isn't a lot of room back there to comfortably take the cocks that he's taken, which is probably why he comes across as a shitty bottom, as so many have pointed out.
he's not gay for pay, he has identified as bi for many years. he was fake gay for pay for many years, even making up stories about being married and having kids. but all of that was bs to sell the gay for pay fantasy

Satine13

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he's not gay for pay, he has identified as bi for many years. he was fake gay for pay for many years, even making up stories about being married and having kids. but all of that was bs to sell the gay for pay fantasy
Where did he said he's bi?