Conflict101b

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
His onlyfans is not worth the subscription. You need to pay extra for his videos which are not worth it. I wouldn't renew if it was a free month. His Twitter gives all the same shit
Yea I’m currently subscribed and it’s totally not worth it. Apparently he has a vid of him blowing a guy and also getting fucked. The getting fucked one is like 14 bux for 4 min

Reactions: deleted1517412

Conflict101b

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I signed up because he posted on Twitter sign up to see me take my friends dick. So I signed up assuming it was available content but he was selling it on top of the subscription. Now he posted saying people pretty much need to leave him alone and if you don't like it don't subscribe. Quick way go lose people. I won't be renewing
Yea I agree. I will not be renewing either. 14 bux for four minutes is not worth it for me either

Reactions: deleted1517412

Onlydiva1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally don’t care for his content. Just another straight guy using gay people. No I don’t think he’s bisexual because he wasn’t a month ago. Straight guys likes their ass played with also. We know this
He
Anyone got the video of him fucking a guy? And the one when he gets a blowjob by a guy ?
its a fake video you can clearly tell it’s a girl using a strap on, like the “dick” in the video literally is a dildo, so he’s kinda just playing people for their money

Reactions: 0714880

Mrmorningstaroc

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's not worth it, the video quality is flip phone level, only for a few seconds. You get the same thing on his Twitter and it's free. Besides he charges a monthly fee then wants you to pay for more on top of that and then gets mad that people complain about the quality. He's not worth it in my personal opinion.

Reactions: LyricDiamond

Oskarelnene

Superior Member
Media
He’s a scammer , he has one blowjob video with a guy and it isn’t even his dick, his hand is a lot darker in the bj video than in real life
I caught this in other pics and vid’s too. So I stopped support him and following him. Hate guys like that just taking advantage of us

Reactions: Jameson277