Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, I've got a decent collection here. I'll list by maker/model, so if I own multiples of a jock, or different colors, it is only listed once. There's 19 different ones here, so let's get started. There are pics of most of these in my gallery.

19. Andrew Christian Super Mesh Show-it Jock - Black. This is the only jock that was soooo awful, I only wore them a few times, then they were shoved in the back of my underwear drawer for a couple of years until I gave them to a coworker. I bought a few pairs thinking it would be awesome to wear a mesh jock under my mesh motorcycle pants in the summer heat. The breeze going right through everything. Sounded great, but this was absolutely the worst jock ever. The pouch had no stretch to it at all. Plus, there was a special pocket in it to put your balls. My balls didn't fit in this pocket. This forced everything up, and my entire package BARELY fit in it soft. Even a partial erection forced explosions out the sides. WORST JOCK EVER.

18. RIPS Jock/Thong. Bought it at TJ Maxx on clearance for just a couple of dollars. Package said it was a jock, but it is more of a jock inspired thong. I don't really like the butt strap, and the pouch is non stretchy T Shirt material, so this is rarely worn.

17. 2xist Jock. Not sure of the model. Another TJ Maxx clearance buy. It is made of T Shirt material, so no stretch, no support. Doesn't do what a jock should do, so again, this is rarely worn.

16. McDavid Swim Jock. It is a jock, and it does a decent job supporting, but it isn't nearly as comfortable as I'd like. Not worn often.

15. Real Men LIFT Strapless Jock. First of all, I like leg straps. I like the feel of the gentle lift to my butt cheeks. This doesn't have straps, so we're already on thin ice. The pouch is VERY roomy. I have an above average endowment, and I think it is a bit too big. It would be much better if the pouch was smaller, and they let the spandex stretch around the equipment. I've run this through several hot washes, and trips through the dryer on high. Its a lot better, but still has room for improvement.

14. Duke Athletic Supporter. Initially I was not happy with the pouch of this jock. Just seemed to be a sloppy fit with poor support. After about 10 hand washings, and hanging to drip dry, this has actually started to become a pretty decent fitting, comfortable jock... Then the stitching where the leg straps attach to the bottom of the pouch started coming undone. I think there's a quality issue if the stitching is coming apart after 10 or so hand wash cycles and hanging to drip dry. It has never been in a washing machine or dryer. This would be much further up the list if the stitching didn't start coming apart.

13. Male Power Super Soft Sport Jock. I was initially very disappointed with this one. Pouch way too big, no support. After running it through a few hot washes, and trips through the dryer on high, the pouch is a lot better, but still won't even begin to support. I've been a lot happier with this jock since I've accepted that it will never support. As a jock, its awful. As a pair of fashion underwear... I'm happy with it. It is kinda see through, so when I'm wearing some of my chrome, I see glints of it here and there. That makes me smile. I think the feeling of wearing this is very close to going commando, so I tend to wear this when I don't quite want to go commando.

12. Bike #10 (Current manufacture). I heard a lot about the #10, so I bought one. Not quite as comfortable as I'd like, and expensive ($27 US + tax & Shipping) Yeah, it has the classic styling I remember from high school, but I have jocks that cost 1/3 the price that are far superior in fit and comfort.

11. 2xist Micro Speed Dry Jock. Comfortable, looks good, but not quite as supportive as I'd expect from a jock. For underwear, its great, but I wouldn't wear this for heavy activity.

10. Nike Everyday Cotton Jock. Pretty decent jock. Very soft and comfortable, but like the 2xist listed above, it is great for underwear, but not the level of support I'd want for heavy activity.

9. Nike Breathe jock. The best of my Nike jocks. It supports a little better than the Everyday Cotton.

8. Vintage Champion Jock. I bought a few of these on clearance for $3 at TJ Maxx circa 2002. I have 2 left, and the leg straps have lost their stretch. The fact that I got 20 years out of them running them through the washer and dryer was a miracle. These were my go-to jocks for years. I still may replace the leg straps on these and put them back in my rotation.

7. Golberg Cup Supporter. My only real complaint about this one is that it requires a cup in the pocket to give it shape so it can be worn. It is pretty useless without a cup inserted. I wear it with a Shock Doctor Bio Flex XL cup, and it is surprisingly comfortable.

6. Shock Doctor #216 Supporter w/o Cup Pocket. This is a pretty good jock. My only complaint is that if they put some elastic on the sides of the pouch, it would be a lot better.

5. Meyer #10. Meyer was the European distributor for Bike back in the day, and supposedly Meyer has this made in the same factory using the same patterns and materials that the original Bike #10 was made with. I find it interesting that two jocks, that are supposed to be the same thing with different labels, are so far apart on my list. The Bike #10 is 12 on my list, the Meyer is 5. Fit and comfort is far superior to the Bike, and the Meyer is half the price. My only complaint about the Meyer is that I've had the waistband fold in half on me a couple times.

4. Meyer Swim Jock. Supposedly a remake of the old Bike swim jocks. It supports, its very comfortable. no complaints. Perfect to wear under my board shorts.

3. PRO Patriot from Jockstrap Central. The PRO line is one of their house brands, and the Patriot is a US Flag inspired stars and stripes design. The jock is VERY comfortable, and the waistband is SUPER soft. It supports well. I'm very happy with this, especially for the price... about $12 US. I would not hesitate to buy more of their PRO line of jocks.

2. Golberg Jocks (Waffle Weave pouch) I'm grouping a bunch in here, because I own this jock in almost every color they make. White, black, orange, red, blue, green. I think the only one I'm missing is navy blue. These are the gold standard to me. They're comfortable, they're supportive, they look great, and if you buy multi packs on Amazon, they work out to under $10 each. You can't buy a better jock for the money.

1. Golberg Jocks (Spandex Pouch). Currently I only own the White Frost spandex jock. The fit and comfort is even better than the regular Golberg jocks. I will be buying more. My only real complaint is that the Spandex is only available in white, black, and a couple cammo variations. I hope they expand to the wide range of colors like they do with their regular jocks.

This is hands down, the best jock available right now. Superior comfort and support, with Golberg quality. Nobody else comes close.

So there we have it. My collection ranked. Here's a pic of the winner, my Golberg spandex White Frost.

full

Last edited:

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
THANK YOU! As a jock hound, I appreciate the attention you bring to your collection and description. I find that in some ways, the fit isn't quite the most important thing for me, believe it or not. I went on eBay to get a classic #10 Bike like the ones form HS I used in the 70's. They actually ARE the best jocks I own, but as I said, it's the psychological connection that makes me reach for them; I am (often vainly) trying to reignite the feelings I had when first exposed to jock at my then-new all-boys school.
By the way, bikeathletic.com promotes itself as American and classic. I think maybe they're #10's are American-Made (tho of questionable quality), but the Bike Sports brief, which I thought looked hot, is made in China and it lacks sufficient ballsac coverage. That is, it needs about 3/4 inch more pouch material to make sure it wraps around your entire sac. As designed now, there's too much of an opening between your thigh and the edge of the pouch. I don't recommend.

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
THANK YOU! As a jock hound, I appreciate the attention you bring to your collection and description. I find that in some ways, the fit isn't quite the most important thing for me, believe it or not. I went on eBay to get a classic #10 Bike like the ones form HS I used in the 70's. They actually ARE the best jocks I own, but as I said, it's the psychological connection that makes me reach for them; I am (often vainly) trying to reignite the feelings I had when first exposed to jock at my then-new all-boys school.
By the way, bikeathletic.com promotes itself as American and classic. I think maybe they're #10's are American-Made (tho of questionable quality), but the Bike Sports brief, which I thought looked hot, is made in China and it lacks sufficient ballsac coverage. That is, it needs about 3/4 inch more pouch material to make sure it wraps around your entire sac. As designed now, there's too much of an opening between your thigh and the edge of the pouch. I don't recommend.
I don't wear briefs anymore. Never in my life have I owned a pair I considered comfortable. I haven't had any new briefs since I graduated high school and started buying my own underwear.

• Love
Reactions: NateicusPumper

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I don't wear briefs anymore. Never in my life have I owned a pair I considered comfortable. I haven't had any new briefs since I graduated high school and started buying my own underwear.
Interesting. I love how good briefs pouch up my balls, and even standard tighty whites, which aren't especially pouch-oriented, work for me. Boxer-briefs, on the other hand, drive me up the wall: too much material on thighs and the pouches are ill-designed.
So yeah, I try to jock up as much as I can, day in, day out!

stanmarsh14

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm over in the UK, so getting Jock's here can be difficult.

I do however have some from Jockmail and Meyer, as well as having some Goldberg Waffle's on order from Amazon, all styled on a Bike #10.

I've just had a circumcision, so the Meyer's / Jockmail's I have right now, have been vital.

Out of the two I have, I have to give it to Meyer, as they are very close to a Bike #10 from days of old, and as you mentioned, they was the distro agent in the EU for Bike not too long back.

Be interesting what these Goldberg's are like, though several folks here have said, they are very much like an old Bike #10, so I'm hopeful.

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I do however have some from Jockmail and Meyer, as well as having some Goldberg Waffle's on order from Amazon, all styled on a Bike #10.

I've just had a circumcision, so the Meyer's / Jockmail's I have right now, have been vital.

Out of the two I have, I have to give it to Meyer, as they are very close to a Bike #10 from days of old, and as you mentioned, they was the distro agent in the EU for Bike not too long back.

Be interesting what these Goldberg's are like, though several folks here have said, they are very much like an old Bike #10, so I'm hopeful.
I'm sure you will like the Golberg more than the Meyer

• Love
D

deleted20402311

offen find in uk jock's are cheaper and better on insta through ad's there

stanmarsh14

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

stanmarsh14

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sure you will like the Golberg more than the Meyer

Had 3 Goldberg's arrive, was advised to order Medium instead of my normal Large as I have with my others, and certainly compared to my well used Meyer's, advice was bang on 100%.

Now yes they certainly feel a bit tight, but I guess like my Meyer's and Jockmail's, will need a bit of breaking in, however I can see the way the pouch is covering my cock / balls, it's working very well.

Still early days yet, but still prefer the Meyer's.

Attachments

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
So, I've got a decent collection here. I'll list by maker/model, so if I own multiples of a jock, or different colors, it is only listed once. There's 19 different ones here, so let's get started. There are pics of most of these in my gallery.

19. Andrew Christian Super Mesh Show-it Jock - Black. This is the only jock that was soooo awful, I only wore them a few times, then they were shoved in the back of my underwear drawer for a couple of years until I gave them to a coworker. I bought a few pairs thinking it would be awesome to wear a mesh jock under my mesh motorcycle pants in the summer heat. The breeze going right through everything. Sounded great, but this was absolutely the worst jock ever. The pouch had no stretch to it at all. Plus, there was a special pocket in it to put your balls. My balls didn't fit in this pocket. This forced everything up, and my entire package BARELY fit in it soft. Even a partial erection forced explosions out the sides. WORST JOCK EVER.

18. RIPS Jock/Thong. Bought it at TJ Maxx on clearance for just a couple of dollars. Package said it was a jock, but it is more of a jock inspired thong. I don't really like the butt strap, and the pouch is non stretchy T Shirt material, so this is rarely worn.

17. 2xist Jock. Not sure of the model. Another TJ Maxx clearance buy. It is made of T Shirt material, so no stretch, no support. Doesn't do what a jock should do, so again, this is rarely worn.

16. McDavid Swim Jock. It is a jock, and it does a decent job supporting, but it isn't nearly as comfortable as I'd like. Not worn often.

15. Real Men LIFT Strapless Jock. First of all, I like leg straps. I like the feel of the gentle lift to my butt cheeks. This doesn't have straps, so we're already on thin ice. The pouch is VERY roomy. I have an above average endowment, and I think it is a bit too big. It would be much better if the pouch was smaller, and they let the spandex stretch around the equipment. I've run this through several hot washes, and trips through the dryer on high. Its a lot better, but still has room for improvement.

14. Duke Athletic Supporter. Initially I was not happy with the pouch of this jock. Just seemed to be a sloppy fit with poor support. After about 10 hand washings, and hanging to drip dry, this has actually started to become a pretty decent fitting, comfortable jock... Then the stitching where the leg straps attach to the bottom of the pouch started coming undone. I think there's a quality issue if the stitching is coming apart after 10 or so hand wash cycles and hanging to drip dry. It has never been in a washing machine or dryer. This would be much further up the list if the stitching didn't start coming apart.

13. Male Power Super Soft Sport Jock. I was initially very disappointed with this one. Pouch way too big, no support. After running it through a few hot washes, and trips through the dryer on high, the pouch is a lot better, but still won't even begin to support. I've been a lot happier with this jock since I've accepted that it will never support. As a jock, its awful. As a pair of fashion underwear... I'm happy with it. It is kinda see through, so when I'm wearing some of my chrome, I see glints of it here and there. That makes me smile. I think the feeling of wearing this is very close to going commando, so I tend to wear this when I don't quite want to go commando.

12. Bike #10 (Current manufacture). I heard a lot about the #10, so I bought one. Not quite as comfortable as I'd like, and expensive ($27 US + tax & Shipping) Yeah, it has the classic styling I remember from high school, but I have jocks that cost 1/3 the price that are far superior in fit and comfort.

11. 2xist Micro Speed Dry Jock. Comfortable, looks good, but not quite as supportive as I'd expect from a jock. For underwear, its great, but I wouldn't wear this for heavy activity.

10. Nike Everyday Cotton Jock. Pretty decent jock. Very soft and comfortable, but like the 2xist listed above, it is great for underwear, but not the level of support I'd want for heavy activity.

9. Nike Breathe jock. The best of my Nike jocks. It supports a little better than the Everyday Cotton.

8. Vintage Champion Jock. I bought a few of these on clearance for $3 at TJ Maxx circa 2002. I have 2 left, and the leg straps have lost their stretch. The fact that I got 20 years out of them running them through the washer and dryer was a miracle. These were my go-to jocks for years. I still may replace the leg straps on these and put them back in my rotation.

7. Golberg Cup Supporter. My only real complaint about this one is that it requires a cup in the pocket to give it shape so it can be worn. It is pretty useless without a cup inserted. I wear it with a Shock Doctor Bio Flex XL cup, and it is surprisingly comfortable.

6. Shock Doctor #216 Supporter w/o Cup Pocket. This is a pretty good jock. My only complaint is that if they put some elastic on the sides of the pouch, it would be a lot better.

5. Meyer #10. Meyer was the European distributor for Bike back in the day, and supposedly Meyer has this made in the same factory using the same patterns and materials that the original Bike #10 was made with. I find it interesting that two jocks, that are supposed to be the same thing with different labels, are so far apart on my list. The Bike #10 is 12 on my list, the Meyer is 5. Fit and comfort is far superior to the Bike, and the Meyer is half the price. My only complaint about the Meyer is that I've had the waistband fold in half on me a couple times.

4. Meyer Swim Jock. Supposedly a remake of the old Bike swim jocks. It supports, its very comfortable. no complaints. Perfect to wear under my board shorts.

3. PRO Patriot from Jockstrap Central. The PRO line is one of their house brands, and the Patriot is a US Flag inspired stars and stripes design. The jock is VERY comfortable, and the waistband is SUPER soft. It supports well. I'm very happy with this, especially for the price... about $12 US. I would not hesitate to buy more of their PRO line of jocks.

2. Golberg Jocks (Waffle Weave pouch) I'm grouping a bunch in here, because I own this jock in almost every color they make. White, black, orange, red, blue, green. I think the only one I'm missing is navy blue. These are the gold standard to me. They're comfortable, they're supportive, they look great, and if you buy multi packs on Amazon, they work out to under $10 each. You can't buy a better jock for the money.

1. Golberg Jocks (Spandex Pouch). Currently I only own the White Frost spandex jock. The fit and comfort is even better than the regular Golberg jocks. I will be buying more. My only real complaint is that the Spandex is only available in white, black, and a couple cammo variations. I hope they expand to the wide range of colors like they do with their regular jocks.

This is hands down, the best jock available right now. Superior comfort and support, with Golberg quality. Nobody else comes close.

So there we have it. My collection ranked. Here's a pic of the winner, my Golberg spandex White Frost.

full
Every time a guy w a jockstrap fucks me I tell him to take it off and stuff it in my mouth to stop my moaning