Join the music genome project

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music

This is the best internet radio out there. You can create your own stations that play only songs and artists you like. You type in a song or artist, and the software scans that song and plays only songs or artists that have similar characteristics to the song you requested. If you don't like a song, rate it down and you'll never hear it again. If you like a song, the software adds it to your station and searches for songs that you will also probably like. I have discovered so many new artists with this. It's genius. Check it out, it's really easy to use, and it has just about everything imaginable

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
ugh I don't get it in Canada. It was awesome until they figured it out, I could hide behind a proxy server but I don't know how to do that.

KYUSS RADIO FTMFW

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ugh I don't get it in Canada. It was awesome until they figured it out, I could hide behind a proxy server but I don't know how to do that.

KYUSS RADIO FTMFW

That is very strange...it's no different from radio you get on an actual radio, except that you choose the type of music it plays. Advertisers pay the site, the site pays the artists, and you can't steal the music so i wonder why they would do that?

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
Dear Pandora Visitor,
We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

We believe that you are in Canada (your IP address appears to be "canuck IP"). If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please contact us at pandora-support@pandora.com

If you are a paid subscriber, please contact us at pandora-support@pandora.com and we will issue a pro-rated refund to the credit card you used to sign up. If you have been using Pandora, we will keep a record of your existing stations and bookmarked artists and songs, so that when we are able to launch in your country, they will be waiting for you.

We will be notifying listeners as licensing agreements are established in individual countries. If you would like to be notified by email when Pandora is available in your country, please enter your email address below. The pace of global licensing is hard to predict, but we have the ultimate goal of being able to offer our service everywhere.
We share your disappointment and greatly appreciate your understanding.
Sincerely,

signature_tim.jpg