Joining the ranks of the LPSG

D_4567ujk

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys!

Just wanted to get a quick note out there to say hello to everyone. A buddy of mine told me about this site, him knowing I had a pretty large dick. I browsed around and figured this might be the right place for me.

I'm 25 years old, currently living in Indianapolis but am originally from Chicago. I uploaded a few pictures of me to the gallery, as I know most of you are probably curious to see the new guy! Take a look and let me know what you think. From what I've seen on here so far, I'm not match for some of you, but I think I can hold my own. :cool:

I'm always up for making new friends, both locally and across the country. I enjoy chatting, webcamming, and just bumming around online when I have the free time. Maybe some of you share the same feeling, but being a pretty "above average" guy, I tend to be very interested in other buddies who share the same features...:smile:

Anyway, hope all of you have a good 4th of July (in the US), I'll be talking to some of you soon.

Matt

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From what I've seen on here so far, I'm not match for some of you, but I think I can hold my own. :cool:

hey Matt, you're the perfect match for me! lol Welcome to the site, big guy.......and thank your buddy for telling you about the group! You definitely can hold your own.......if not, I can hold it for you:tongue:

unclespunk1049

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Hungjock! Well, here goes again. Another good looking, sexy guy with a big dick who just bumped my blood pressure up! Nice pics! Welcome. If you need a hand anytime, give me a shout.

Uncle