Joining yet another forum !

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good evening all, joined this place to get yet another perspective from man/woman-kind as I wander the internet in search of answers, even to questions that I haven't thought about yet.

To address what some might be curious about, bigger than some, smaller than others, somewhere in the range at any given moment. So far my favorite places that I've lurked and read, are the Women's Issues & Funny Stuff. I figured after a few hours of reading, I'd join the group rather than be a tourist.

Hopefully, I can contribute to the conversation(s) and add perspectives that are helpful, make people laugh and generally feel better. Thanks in advance for sharing the ride in the carpool of life.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, I can see it gets really wild for some, even for introductory threads. Glad I didn't get hazed like Lisa did, I came in under the radar screen so to speak.

Media
transformer_99 said:
Good evening all, joined this place to get yet another perspective from man/woman-kind as I wander the internet in search of answers, even to questions that I haven't thought about yet.

Hopefully, I can contribute to the conversation(s) and add perspectives that are helpful, make people laugh and generally feel better. Thanks in advance for sharing the ride in the carpool of life.
Jump right into that carpool and share your humor! Thanks for joining! Enjoy the site!