Joking Around About Size

TheHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is a question for hung guys.

I was hung since I was in 7th grade. I was 7.5 inches in 7th grade and I've gotten a little bigger since. All throughout my middle school years and high school years, boys joke with each other about dick size. Everyone knows that. So whenever guys joked with size about you and said that you had a small dick, but you KNOW you didn't, did you ever defend yourself and say "I have a huge cock" or did you just ignore the comment because you knew that your dick was not small?

With me, it depended on the situation. If the person who was joking with me was worth defending myself to I told them, "My dick is 7.5 inches and I can prove it to you right here and right now," and they had usually shut up after that. But if I really didn't care about who the person was or didn't want to even offer showing them my dick, then I just shrugged it off and moved on with my life.

What did you do?

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always admitted I had a small cock, I got teased alot until a girl I was seeing started to tell her friends I was small until it got hard. I am not the longest guy but the girth is what makes up for it.

We had all gotten drunk one night and were playing some stupid drinking game and it came out she had told her friend that I was so thick that it ruined her, said she was sore for a couple of days.

Hard for someone to tease you when you agree with them. Shuts them right up. Besides it only matters to the one who is getting pleasure from it.

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My boyfriend is huge and I always joke around with him in private and sometimes in public when in appropraite company. Its fun and I never take it to far. My best friend always makes a refrence to him self and it goes "its not big but it sure is pretty" I'd bet top dollar he is hung because he sais that.

Magnus_Phallus

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oddly the jokes about me go the other way around...

"...dont get hard you'll faint..."
"...hey the table moved, you have a hard on, dont you?..."
"...tripod..."
"... you're lucky those pants stretch..."
"... cool how you can just tie a knot in it when you need to hold it..."

and many more just as inspired gems of immature humour.

I expect, quite a few of you are familiar with those as well.

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Eh, There was never a need to prove anything to anyone. I would always assume the ones that would tease concerning size were just small themselves. If you are hung is there ever really a reason to brag?

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I've run into that a few times. Never understood it. Could understand joking about having a big one -- I've done that! :biggrin1: -- but not about having a small one.

There's a couple I know. He's an older guy, in his forties, but really athletic and virile looking. He's always cracking jokes about having a small one. His wife's smile makes ya think it's either BS or it doesn't matter to her.

Some of my buddies and I go two or three times a year out of town on golfing weekends. There's a guy who sometimes joins us. Fairly tall, stocky, but not that good-looking. Lots of money. Real asshole, though. Loud. Always has a snotty remark and putting people down, especially his live-in girl friend. But, still, things start to happen when he's around, so we put up with him. He's always claiming he's got a small one. Like this time he was flirting with a stripper/lap dancer. She called him "Big boy!" or something, and he came back with, "Hey, not me. I've got a real tiny one." And, yet, a couple guys who've bunked with him have claimed he's hung like a donkey.

Always kinda wondered about that.

D

deleted405852

Even now friends and co-workers make size jokes, but the guys and girls never joke about me being small lol. Even female coworkers are prone to say things like, "OMG he's at least twice the man you are." or "I know you don't like being a walking stereotype, but damn it you must be packing some heat QT!".

Think what you will, if the jokes are getting to you because they are belittling you or just embarrassing due to the timing or setting, then defend yourself. But at the end of the day, my ego isn't based around my 3rd leg, its based around my character.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I recall a fair amount of horsing around in junior high and high school, but I don't remember anyone saying in jest that I had a small dick. The "joking around" was always about me being large. I think this is more typical.

Although I was and still am proud of my big dick, I was never one to insult the other guys for not having one, even when kidding around.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we didn't joke around much cuz from 9th grade on we showered after PE. so it was all there for all to see. sure some guys were thru puberty and some just starting. in early puberty my cock got longer, and then over the summer between 9th & 10th grade, my girth must have tripled in size cuz in short order I went from skinny guy with a long skinny cock, to a skinny cock with a long thick cock.

xavilqar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My female best friend (she's a female, but she was also the alpha male of our old company) teased me a lot when we were younger about being small. At that time I hated her, but I was also worried about her words (I was shy and young). Omly when I started comparing with other males I understood the malice in her words, since in gym and other occasions I had a lot of comments and jokes on the opposite side (there's a group of guys in the gym who call me 'elephant'). I can't say this is so good (Even now I'm embarassed of this kind of nickname) but it's surely better than before....

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My female best friend (she's a female, but she was also the alpha male of our old company) teased me a lot when we were younger about being small. At that time I hated her, but I was also worried about her words (I was shy and young). Omly when I started comparing with other males I understood the malice in her words, since in gym and other occasions I had a lot of comments and jokes on the opposite side (there's a group of guys in the gym who call me 'elephant'). I can't say this is so good (Even now I'm embarassed of this kind of nickname) but it's surely better than before....

Elephant indeed...that is some very nice equipment you're carrying around! :biggrin1: