JOMG cock worship mystery woman; ripoff adult site policies

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I downloaded a sample clip maybe 9 months ago at JOMG.COM that I would like to find the full movie for. (Maybe too late, I know.) I wish I could just post the clip, but I suppose it would be illegal so I won't. It shows a woman jacking a fairly big, really beautiful cock close up (just her hand/wrist and his dick as he sits back in a chair. He has on HANES grey underwear pulled to the side with his dick out of the leghole and he has on a camoflauge tee shirt pulled up. She has a tatoo on her wrist--sort of a black rhomboid with what looks like the astrological symbol for the sign "Cancer."
She is talking to the cameraman, saying in a genuinely horned up voice, adoringly mesmerized by the big dick in her hand "...guys with huge, hard cocks...Slobber all over them...mmmm! suck'em forever." Her voice is almost cracking with lust, shaky and excited. There's no way she is acting. And the cameraman replies, "Do you find cocks like this at strip clubs very often?" She answers, "Oh, no, not too often--"
I would love to find the rest of that movie or anything else with her enjoying a big cock.

There's another one that I had gotten around the same time, from nasty-gals.net, with a bleach-blonde woman giving head to a ten inch cock in the back seat of a moving vehicle, and the cameraman comments "she's so nasty...." The cock she is teasing and sucking is awesome--beautiful big wide head, thick shaft, and a little longer than the entire length of her head, so must be about ten. She's moaning a lot and again it sounds more sincere than like acting, but her facial expressions are a bit contained, like either she's a bit embarrassed or holding back her true passion (if any). But the guy's dick is amazing.

At the time I saved these, I was totally turned off to signing up for any subscriptions, even "trial" 3-day ones, because I had tried one earlier and it automatically renewed for several months before I caught it on a credit card statement. I contested it and got the other charges reversed, but Discover called and told me I was playing with fire by signing up for any of these sites, that they were often crime-ridden, a lot of risk of fraud. I settled for the clips. If anyone has had any experiences with these 2 particular sites would appreciate knowing if they were all right to deal with, or if you had any problems with fraud afterwards. THANKS.

If there is some legal way for me to post these clips, let me know.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sympathize with what you went through. In my early days on the internet I joined a couple of internet sites just showing female models and some typical hardcore heterosexual sex anyone can use a search engine today to see for free. But that was 1990 and I thought WOW I don't have to go down to the local magazine store for jack-off :wank: material. Little did I know about the evil convenient automatic renewal policy. From my dorm room I panicked when I saw the bills being charged on to my monthly statement, with no seeming way to contact the rip-off scamming website. Finally in desperation after exhausting phone calls, interminable holds with nary a human taking my calls or responding to my email, I cancelled my credit card numbers.

Wouldn't you know it, one of the websites mailed me via snail mail an invitation to join back with the same super offer...14 days free and (when you can't contact us to cancel) you will automatically be charged $29.95 to your credit card.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ow--What I did was called the credit card co. and told them the company was auto-renewing but did not have any way to cancel on their site, and told them they better stop this company from charging my card or else. They did it for me, basically. After that, I tried one or two other sites but always made sure FIRST that I had usable cancellation info. I would test phone numbers with a call to make sure someone actually answered, etc. Then kept that info in a safe place--but always ended up cancelling after the trial period, anyway, because they were either a disappointment or just had very limited amounts of material worth looking at.