Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Adding to that though I am loving that they kept Shane in the show long after he had left the comic book series. Its adding such a fresh twist on the characters and the show.

AchillesLastStand

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Adding to that though I am loving that they kept Shane in the show long after he had left the comic book series. Its adding such a fresh twist on the characters and the show.
I LOVE THE FUKING SHOW!.AND YES KEEPING SHANE AROUND LONGER IS GOOD FOR THE SHOW AND GOOD ON THE EYES:redface:

Last edited:

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
instant wood. The only thing hotter would be if his shirt were open and that sweaty chisled chest, hard nipples and torso were in full view when she grabbed his dick.

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd actually like to turn that around and see Shane lick Glen's smooth body all over, suck him hard, and then get his ass plowed by that quiet shy Asian hottie.

haha everyone wants to see Shane powerfuck the twink asian kid. That'd be hot watching Shane get his dick slobbered on by that horny dude

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jon Bernthal is so stinking hot on The Walkind Dead, but I personally hate Shane. I hate Glen, too. That's a zombie horse of a different color, tho. I've rewound that clip of Andrea grabbing Shane's junk in the car so many times, it's ridic! It just looks so plump and full...goood, I don't know what I would do if I were in that camp.

Speaking of, do you think in the second half of the season, they might explore a little homo action? I mean, they can't all be breeders, right?