Jon Bernthal(Shane) - Walking Dead

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Jon Bernthal is so stinking hot on The Walkind Dead, but I personally hate Shane. I hate Glen, too. That's a zombie horse of a different color, tho. I've rewound that clip of Andrea grabbing Shane's junk in the car so many times, it's ridic! It just looks so plump and full...goood, I don't know what I would do if I were in that camp.

Speaking of, do you think in the second half of the season, they might explore a little homo action? I mean, they can't all be breeders, right?

In the comic, there was a black queer couple but more so a prison couple.

hairynyc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speaking of, do you think in the second half of the season, they might explore a little homo action? I mean, they can't all be breeders, right?

Fingers crossed it's Darryl the redneck. Imagine him fucking you with his necklace of zombie ears smacking you in the face? Hot!

Shane is completely awesome and crazy. I actually find him facially very unattractive, but when he freaked out at the end of mid-season and kept shooting that zombie through all major organs to prove that they can't be healed--yikes! I totally would have banged him after they cleared out the barn.

AchillesLastStand

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fingers crossed it's Darryl the redneck. Imagine him fucking you with his necklace of zombie ears smacking you in the face? Hot!

Shane is completely awesome and crazy. I actually find him facially very unattractive, but when he freaked out at the end of mid-season and kept shooting that zombie through all major organs to prove that they can't be healed--yikes! I totally would have banged him after they cleared out the barn.
WHAT? YOU WOULD NOT HAVE HELPED HIM CLEAR UP THE ZOMBIES BEFORE HAND?:tongue:

he not what one would call classicly handsome but his bod mixed with the machismo and bulge make him very fucking sexy

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Side note-slash-semi SPOILER ALERT!!!

Was anyone else kinda excited/ freaked out when Michael Raymond James (René on True Blood s1) showed up in the bar? I thought some good was gonna come of that...WELP. At least we know Rick's balls finally dropped. Lol!

hairynyc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Text whited out for spoilers.

NOOOO!!!!!! No more bulge shots after tonight. No more weird homoerotic scenes between Rick and Shane. Seriously, I thought those two were going to start making out at any moment during all their interactions.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spoiler Man!! time zones you insensitive ass!! :tongue1::grumpy: <~~~ mock hostility. the rest of the thread. totally for true.

is no too late to edit, just white out ya text. with a spoiler warning still visible. \

is fanboy etiquette to maintain are least a two day silence on any major happenings.

Mods/Admin/Rob-E could we get a spoiler code? pretty please?

Last edited:

hairynyc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I fixed it, but I follow Television Without Pity rules that the minute it airs, it's fair game. I've never really understood the spoiler thing. If a story is well told, knowing events and outcomes never ruins it for me. Plus, you know, it's already in the comics so...

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thank you much, Mr. Hairynyc.

fangirl toss out. the event... not in the comic book.
*is stoked for finale*

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Spoiler Man!! time zones you insensitive ass!! :tongue1::grumpy: <~~~ mock hostility. the rest of the thread. totally for true.

is no too late to edit, just white out ya text. with a spoiler warning still visible. \

is fanboy etiquette to maintain are least a two day silence on any major happenings.

Mods/Admin/Rob-E could we get a spoiler code? pretty please?

Another board I used to post on; Talk CSI, uses the exact same board software as LPSG. It does have a spoiler code option. Don't know how feasable it is to use, as well as it may not be practical/necessary, as this isn't a board about TV shows. Maybe put it in the Questions Comments and Suggestions forum?

hairynyc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm, I think he's looking pretty good there. Nice to see him being funny instead of psycho intense. He really looks a lot like Fred Ward to me in this appearance.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he'll be bulging in new projects.

if ya ever wanna see Jon all man whore open legged sprawl check out Week in Horror... Jon/Shane with very tight pants, no shame and his Puppas.

also a bit about his scenes with Lori.. talking of thrusting.
is hot if you are a massive dork. which i happen to be :tongue1: