• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

JON GOSSELIN's Ex-GF Leaks Peen Photo

MichiganRico

Legendary Member
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Attachments

• jon-gosselin-penis-photo.jpg
    jon-gosselin-penis-photo.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 5,912

Cherkey

Experimental Member
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i honestly doubt that his skin/hair color doesn't match up to me..

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
damn! Now for all you guys ( me included) that wish ya'll had a bigger dick, please look at this be and be greatful for what you have!

Crazi-J

Sexy Member
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Although I'm sure he has a tiny dick, I'm also sure the one in that picture isn't his.

D_Harry_Pitts

Account Disabled
Sexuality
No Response
That pic's been spread around on the internet for years now, and used as a joke on some websites when talking about showing your peen. Definitely not him.

MichiganRico

Legendary Member
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That pic's been spread around on the internet for years now, and used as a joke on some websites when talking about showing your peen. Definitely not him.

You may be right. If I had been Kate Gosselin, I would have cited it in my divorce petition, lol. It certainly would have garnered a whole lot of sympathy from the judge--particularly a female jurist.
(WWJJD = What would Judge Judy do/say?)

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Cherished Member
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Skin tone and hair color wrong. I think Jon is in better shape than that. I think it's a scam photo.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He might have a small penis, but that is defiantly not him. That picture has been around for years and years on the Internet. I remember seeing that pic on one of those "Priceless" sites maybe 5 years ago. Just because he's 1/2 Asian doesn't mean he has a 2" penis.

(By the way, Kate is such a total bitch on the show, I wouldn't blame him for cheating/leaving her)

Last edited:

DQSundae

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think he had a 9 incher before he married Kate. After being with her for all those years it shrank. I'm not surprised he has balls, he was able to finally grow a set and get away from her. His cock should bounce back in time.

mako shark

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who would ever believe an ex lover anyway? The smallest penis an ex-wife ever saw is her ex-husbands... :biggrin1:

joker25

Cherished Member
Wow! When that dick's not hard, it's gotta be an innie! Yowza! And absolutely 100% not him. I've seen it around on a site for worlds smallest penis...and don't quote me on this, but there could have been a name.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If picture is real, it does show that there is come justice in the world. As for Kate, she was poppin em out like Kennedy women, so I would imagine most anything for her would be like throwing a vienna sausage through the Lincoln Tunnel.

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think this is his photo, but allegedly both Kate and Hailey complained about his size publicly. I don't get it - if you think a guy's penis is too small, you stop seeing him you don't continue with the "relationship" and taunt him, you leave him so you can each find someone better matched.

willow78

Gold
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
damn! Now for all you guys ( me included) that wish ya'll had a bigger dick, please look at this be and be greatful for what you have!
You included??? I've seen your gallery blkbro510 - to want bigger is just being greedy! :biggrin1:

And as for the tiny-dick photo. I've seen that on SO MANY websites that I highly doubt it's Jon.

Last edited:

kbas9000

Superior Member
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah it's not his. I'm not sure Kate would have even married him with a dick that size. I remember this picture. It's actually the first picture that comes up when you type in "Tiny Penis" in google image search.

tiny penis - Google Search

DQSundae

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Jon's not just the Penis Club For Men president, he's also a client.