Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Attachments

D_Harry_Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That pic's been spread around on the internet for years now, and used as a joke on some websites when talking about showing your peen. Definitely not him.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That pic's been spread around on the internet for years now, and used as a joke on some websites when talking about showing your peen. Definitely not him.

You may be right. If I had been Kate Gosselin, I would have cited it in my divorce petition, lol. It certainly would have garnered a whole lot of sympathy from the judge--particularly a female jurist.
(WWJJD = What would Judge Judy do/say?)

Last edited:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He might have a small penis, but that is defiantly not him. That picture has been around for years and years on the Internet. I remember seeing that pic on one of those "Priceless" sites maybe 5 years ago. Just because he's 1/2 Asian doesn't mean he has a 2" penis.

(By the way, Kate is such a total bitch on the show, I wouldn't blame him for cheating/leaving her)

Last edited:

DQSundae

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think he had a 9 incher before he married Kate. After being with her for all those years it shrank. I'm not surprised he has balls, he was able to finally grow a set and get away from her. His cock should bounce back in time.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who would ever believe an ex lover anyway? The smallest penis an ex-wife ever saw is her ex-husbands... :biggrin1: