JON GOSSELIN's Ex-GF Leaks Peen Photo

joker25

Cherished Member
Media
Wow! When that dick's not hard, it's gotta be an innie! Yowza! And absolutely 100% not him. I've seen it around on a site for worlds smallest penis...and don't quote me on this, but there could have been a name.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If picture is real, it does show that there is come justice in the world. As for Kate, she was poppin em out like Kennedy women, so I would imagine most anything for her would be like throwing a vienna sausage through the Lincoln Tunnel.

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think this is his photo, but allegedly both Kate and Hailey complained about his size publicly. I don't get it - if you think a guy's penis is too small, you stop seeing him you don't continue with the "relationship" and taunt him, you leave him so you can each find someone better matched.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
damn! Now for all you guys ( me included) that wish ya'll had a bigger dick, please look at this be and be greatful for what you have!
You included??? I've seen your gallery blkbro510 - to want bigger is just being greedy! :biggrin1:

And as for the tiny-dick photo. I've seen that on SO MANY websites that I highly doubt it's Jon.

Last edited:

diablo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's all just a big misunderstanding...that's Kate's penis.

Loreleix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i honestly doubt that his skin/hair color doesn't match up to me..

Haha I agree, but more than the skin color I doubt he is as hairy. Isn't he Asian? I don't think Asian people have that much body hair.

not his. c'mon, would he really allow a photo taken WITH A RULER? ridiculous.

Bwahaha yeah who would allow that?!

Who would ever believe an ex lover anyway? The smallest penis an ex-wife ever saw is her ex-husbands... :biggrin1:

True :smile:

I don't think this is his photo, but allegedly both Kate and Hailey complained about his size publicly. I don't get it - if you think a guy's penis is too small, you stop seeing him you don't continue with the "relationship" and taunt him, you leave him so you can each find someone better matched.

Did they? :eek: Can anyone provide a link to those comments? I would be interested in reading them LOL

The only reason i think it could be real in the similarites in the stomach area

Did he gain weight as of late? hmm

bigbutnothuge

Cherished Member
Media
It's not him, but I don't get this opinion about him being in better shape. He's been a fat fuck for a long time. He's always in photos with a huge gut hanging over his cargo shorts picking lint out of his hairy belly button, farting, belching,etc.