Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hamm3.gif

jason79

Sexy Member
Media
Just woke up from a dream in which I was gazing up into Jon's bedroom eyes while slowly working his cock all the way down my throat. After I did it once, lips sealed around the base, nose against his pubes, feeling pretty accomplished, he raised his forehead a bit and said "Now you've just got to do that over and over," which I obeyed best I could. I want to go back to sleep.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My, how times have changed. Wasn't it long ago he was bitching about everybody focusing so much?

http://www.wicked.online/article-post/jon-hamm-doesnt-mind-you-know-that-he-has-a-giant-penis/

Jon Hamm doesn’t mind you know that he “has a giant penis”
November 18, 2016 by Wicked
jon-hamm-1024x732.jpg

Outside of being the star of Mad Man and an Emmy award winner, Jon Hamm is well known for having a rather large penis. Just a quick search over at Google will confirm that. It is apparently so big, it required some “photoshop magic” of some of the Mad Men promotional images to make it less distracting.

But does he mind? Absolutely not.

In a new interview with GQ Australia, Hamm notes that his anatomy “was a topic of fascination for other people.”
No campaigns

“By the way, as rumors go, not the worst,” he added.

We think they’re more than just rumors, Jon.

13-jon-hamm-sausage.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg

Photo credit: Miguel Aguilar/Pacific Coast News
309947524-mobile.jpeg

Photo credit: Gothamist
f3cfe7d11-mobile.jpeg

Hamm reportedly tried to keep it to himself, but these things have a habit of getting out. There’s even a Tumblr dedicated to it!

“They’re called privates for a reason,” he once told Rolling Stone.

4a1f7d67e-mobile.jpeg

18c208e2c-mobile.jpeg

giphy-3.gif

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Still a classic

tumblr_of9yrx6C5h1qcc804o1_r2_500.gif