Jon Hamm

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
and JH showed an interesting package in the opening monologue - I only wish he'd taken off his jacket to give us a better view...

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
JH is a beast. Sometimes you can catch scenes with that monster hanging and its like "oh my GAH-aaaad!!!

In Season 3/Episode 5-The Fog; Don walks into the conference room for a staff meeting and Lane is going over expenses from the Baltimore trip that Don and Sal had just returned from. (You know the one, umm hmm)

Anyway, as Don rounds the table a quick crotch shot comes into view and its like, "HEL-LO!"

D_Curley Poobs

Experimental Member
Media
Did anybody else notice the close-up shot of Don Draper's crotch as he sauntered through the office in last week's episode of Mad Men? He was hanging to the left... huge bulge... light blue or grey suit. Amazing bulge. ANd the camera lingers, if anyone knows how to capture...???

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
they've done that a few times this season... the camera seems to zero in on his bulge when he sits and walks... I am sure his fans appreciate it.... he's on the cover of Details this month showing a bulge also...

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wish they hadn't fired Joey (Matt Long)! One hottie. And now that Sam Chase's character has shipped out, we're losing the eye candy. Hamm real doesn't do it for me that much. Now, I certainly wouldn't kick him out of my bed for eating crackers!

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did anybody else notice the close-up shot of Don Draper's crotch as he sauntered through the office in last week's episode of Mad Men? He was hanging to the left... huge bulge... light blue or grey suit. Amazing bulge. ANd the camera lingers, if anyone knows how to capture...???

YES! I had to rewind and replay that strut about 10 times! The bulge hanging down his left leg looked massive!! If anyone posts a link to that episode, it's about 3 minutes in.

Just another reason MAD MEN is my favorite show!

brooklynjackp

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep - I was away from home, so downloaded this episode from Itunes - amazing picture clarity, and Hamm had an odd look, casual but determined 'sauntering.' Great show - smart, great-looking and - justl ike in the 60's - baskets in trim suits ....

Art1975

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
And again he is packing in the last episode:
vlcsnap2010092811h33m15.png

He is making me so curious...