Jon McLaughlin

Dannyboy87

1st Like
Media
I don't know who this guy is, I just did a quick google on him after seeing him on the Oscars, singing a song from the movie Enchanted

But did anyone else catch the huge bulge in his pants throughout the whole song? Something definitely going on down there!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't really catch the bulge since I was kinda upset at the fact that he didn't wear a tux. Strangley that pissed me off. On top of that, his mic coud have been turned up a half step just so you could hear him sing in his lower register...he just got washed out by the orchestra.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah. his mic should've been turned up higher, but then again, it would only showcase his shaky vocals from last night. i guess he was just nervous. nice song and cute guy though. :p

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I noticed something going on in that crotch right off the bat. (So to speak.:biggrin1:) It's unusual to see anything in dark dress pants, escpecially on TV. It must have been just the right material, which seemed rather thin, with just the right lighting and camera angle. At one point he seemed to grab hold down there to hit a high spot. They showed his crotch several times and they must have seen something too. The last clear shot of his crotch cam across the screen and they hurriedly zoomed in to take his crotch out of the frame. Add to the fact that he's a incredibly sexy young guy and a Indiana boy, as I later learned, and it was definitely a high point of the evening for me.

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Cute guy but totally untalented. Thin reedy voice, no breath control, no phrasing like so many untalented rock n roll singers. He is already headed to obscurity. Must be sleeping with someone to get on the Oscars.:cool:

theguysjob

Expert Member
Media
I'm addicted to I'll Follow You by him. His voice is exceptional. Live performances sound as good as the recordings he is a true talent. Also he is unbelievably good looking, such a visual and aural joy.

DSC02273_001.jpg

Jon%2BMcLaughlin%2BImage94.png

tumblr_m2lk6fSmyL1rtz9zyo1_500.jpg

jon_mclaughlin_5221347.jpg

1zb3rlz.jpg

Jon%2BMcLaughlin%2Bjonbyjoxxe.png

jon-mclaughlin-tour-090-63.jpg