Jon Stewart bends Fox News over

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I loved how Jon Stewart recently skewered Dick Cheney on his selective memory loss and Ari Fleischer on his hypocrisy. He's the best!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jon Stewart is just brilliant. Watch his line of questioning. He deconstructs Bill O'Reilly cooly, methodically, as if he were Socrates. This in fact IS the Socratic method.

YouTube - Part 1: Jon Stewart Goes Head-to-Head Bill O'Reilly

I love the skewering that Jon Stewart gave O'Reilly over the phony controversy of having Common over to the White House. Fox News really tried to equate this man as being a "gangster rapper". What's worse is that a year ago, Fox News featured Common and credited him as being one of the more positive figures in the African American community.

Upon hearing the phony scandal, the entire Hip-Hop community, the NAACP, Dwayne the drug dealer on the corner of Hollywood & Vine, Shaniqua from the "Weaves & Waffles Beauty Salon & Soul Food Restaurant" as well as Common, laughed hysterically.

parr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the skewering that Jon Stewart gave O'Reilly over the phony controversy of having Common over to the White House. Fox News really tried to equate this man as being a "gangster rapper". What's worse is that a year ago, Fox News featured Common and credited him as being one of the more positive figures in the African American community.

Upon hearing the phony scandal, the entire Hip-Hop community, the NAACP, Dwayne the drug dealer on the corner of Hollywood & Vine, Shaniqua from the "Weaves & Waffles Beauty Salon & Soul Food Restaurant" as well as Common, laughed hysterically.

They let anybody in the White House these days.:mad:

mizzlopez

Experimental Member
Media
I'm surprised that Stewart didn't point out the H.W Bush luncheon with Eazy-E(creator of mainstream gangsta rap), who's group NWA at the time was on the FBI watch list.

Last edited:

parr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm surprised that Stewart didn't point out the H.W Bush luncheon with Eazy-E(creator of mainstream gangsta rap), who's group NWA at the time was one the FBI watch list.

I guess he forgot that one.:rolleyes:

parr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's true. People allowed Bush & Cheney run the place.
If you ask me, we would have been better off putting 2Pac & Biggie at the controls, and let Suge act as Secretary of State. Kidding, of course. :biggrin1:

Fair enough.:smile: