Jon Stossel

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Sometimes I agree with him and other times I don't.

On 20/20 tonight he skewered Mexican border fence building politicians (they were your typical neocon assholes). He claimed building the fences was a waste of time and money.

Are they really? A speed bump in the road, does it slow you down? Isn't that what these fences really are, speed bumps? What would be the level of illegal immigration if there was no fence?

By this logic why do we even have a border check point at all? We can really save money if we just got rid of the Border Patrol.

There is a tie in here with legalizing drugs it seems to me. No fence implies no Border Patrol which implies no illegal drug laws.

Personally I think if we go with legalizing drugs we should have 1 ton piles of free cocaine at every major intersection in this country that were constantly replenished. That would allow for quick overdosing death of addicts and would be the only way to keep profit out of the hands of today drug gangs. It would be cheaper than therapy, if all we care about is the price of policy.

pym

Just Browsing
Media

On 20/20 tonight he skewered Mexican border fence building politicians (they were your typical neocon assholes). He claimed building the fences was a waste of time and money.

Are they really? A speed bump in the road, does it slow you down? Isn't that what these fences really are, speed bumps? What would be the level of illegal immigration if there was no fence?

By this logic why do we even have a border check point at all? We can really save money if we just got rid of the Border Patrol.

There is a tie in here with legalizing drugs it seems to me. No fence implies no Border Patrol which implies no illegal drug laws.

Personally I think if we go with legalizing drugs we should have 1 ton piles of free cocaine at every major intersection in this country that were constantly replenished. That would allow for quick overdosing death of addicts and would be the only way to keep profit out of the hands of today drug gangs. It would be cheaper than therapy, if all we care about is the price of policy.

I don't know how you manage it.......but every single thing you say, is straight out of the mouth of an ASS-HOLE.:confused:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know how you manage it.......but every single thing you say, is straight out of the mouth of an ASS-HOLE.:confused:

I guess the indictment stands clear.

Just thought I'd toss some things out to see how they landed on my way out.

Catch you guys later. I really mean it this time. You welcome Pym.:wink:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media

I thought this would be an "Is Jon Stossel Hung?" thread :sad:

Apparently it takes just 3 minutes for an average person to go through, under, or over the fence. It's just a cause célèbre for the southern GOP Governors.

The GOP has a long history of wagging the dog. If they can't fight a real enemy, then they invent one. The Republicans have been doing this since WWII.

1. Social: Create a false enemy
  2. Propoganda: Tell outragous lies about the false enemy
  3. Political: Conquer or reign over the false enemy--in whole or in part.
The Communists, Viet-cong, and Iraqi people who have suffered from persecution from Republican-led administrations can probably tell you about their ordeals.

This fence is just another way for the GOP to make it look as if they are keeping America safe from Mexican workers. :rolleyes:

I am sure that some of this earmarked stimulus bill will somehow find it's way to expanding this ridiculous wall.