Jon Taylor Thomas

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think JTT is adorable, but you are right, he looks far too young for my tastes.

Regarding uncut Jewish men, my Jewish ex-hubby met a lot of Eastern European Jews who were uncut because of the discrimination that came with it. By the way, he was plenty hung enough to keep this old fashioned San Francisco queen quite content (81/2 to 9, depending on the foreplay).

Let us also keep in mind that just because someone has Jewish lineage, it does not necessarily mean the parents opted for the cut, particularly European non-religious Jews because they may not have wanted their children teased in school.

But back to JTT, if he keeps his looks, he is going to be one fine looking man in 10 years or so.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The one I want to know about is Zachery Ty Bryan. Towards the end of that show he was turning into quite the gorgeous guy. With a great ass, I might add!:biggrin:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
clearly that picture should be removed. It certainly looks like a childs picture.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I was talking about American Jewish men...and those in Germany.

I think JTT is adorable, but you are right, he looks far too young for my tastes.

Regarding uncut Jewish men, my Jewish ex-hubby met a lot of Eastern European Jews who were uncut because of the discrimination that came with it. By the way, he was plenty hung enough to keep this old fashioned San Francisco queen quite content (81/2 to 9, depending on the foreplay).

Let us also keep in mind that just because someone has Jewish lineage, it does not necessarily mean the parents opted for the cut, particularly European non-religious Jews because they may not have wanted their children teased in school.

But back to JTT, if he keeps his looks, he is going to be one fine looking man in 10 years or so.

Ross1

Just Browsing
Media
First of all, I am Jewish and comments about Jewish men being small to average are inaccurate and amount to stereotyping. Jewish dick comes in all shapes and sizes, just like the rest of the population. And yes, there are Jewish males who are uncut. This is certainly most common among Jews born in the former Soviet Union where religious practice, including circumcision, was banned. I've also known of Jews who were born of Holocaust survivor parents who chose to not circumcise their sons for reasons already mentioned in this discussion thread. Finally, there are Jewish parents today in the USA, Europe, and Israel, who choose to not circumcise their male infants. Admittedly, these are a very small minority of Jewish families, however, it certainly exists in my own American Jewish family where I have a few uncut cousins.

And for the record, since a comment was made about Jewish men being small, I measure 7 inches in length by 5.75 inches in circumference. While not super huge, I would hardly consider that small and overall, I've been larger then most of my sexual partners. While most of my sexual partners have been non-Jewish, of the Jewish partners, one was below average, most were in the 6-7 inch range (with above average girth) and 2 were 8 inches plus.

Finally, I've read but can't say this with 100% certainty, that Jewish circumcisions, if conducted in the traditional way by a Mohel (ritual circumciser) leave a looser cut and leave the frenulum intact. This is certainly the case with me. I have lots of shaft skin mobility when erect and have always comfortably masturbated dry without lube (just by pushing the shaft skin up and down over the glans....like an uncut man) and I still have a frenulum which is one of my most sensitive parts of my penis. When I witnessed my nephew's traditional Jewish circumcision (called Brit Milah), the process was very quick and the Mohel simply pulled the forskin forward of the glans and only cut off the skin in front of this point.....which I assume would account for a looser cut and an intact frenulum (which is differerent from the standard hospital job of using a gomco clamp or plastibell method.). Any other Jewish males on this forum care to comment? I never actually checked the looseness or presence of a frenulum with my previous Jewish male sexual partners.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
First of all, I am Jewish and comments about Jewish men being small to average are inaccurate and amount to stereotyping. Jewish dick comes in all shapes and sizes, just like the rest of the population. And yes, there are Jewish males who are uncut. This is certainly most common among Jews born in the former Soviet Union where religious practice, including circumcision, was banned. I've also known of Jews who were born of Holocaust survivor parents who chose to not circumcise their sons for reasons already mentioned in this discussion thread. Finally, there are Jewish parents today in the USA, Europe, and Israel, who choose to not circumcise their male infants. Admittedly, these are a very small minority of Jewish families, however, it certainly exists in my own American Jewish family where I have a few uncut cousins.

And for the record, since a comment was made about Jewish men being small, I measure 7 inches in length by 5.75 inches in circumference. While not super huge, I would hardly consider that small and overall, I've been larger then most of my sexual partners. While most of my sexual partners have been non-Jewish, of the Jewish partners, one was below average, most were in the 6-7 inch range (with above average girth) and 2 were 8 inches plus.

Finally, I've read but can't say this with 100% certainty, that Jewish circumcisions, if conducted in the traditional way by a Mohel (ritual circumciser) leave a looser cut and leave the frenulum intact. This is certainly the case with me. I have lots of shaft skin mobility when erect and have always comfortably masturbated dry without lube (just by pushing the shaft skin up and down over the glans....like an uncut man) and I still have a frenulum which is one of my most sensitive parts of my penis. When I witnessed my nephew's traditional Jewish circumcision (called Brit Milah), the process was very quick and the Mohel simply pulled the forskin forward of the glans and only cut off the skin in front of this point.....which I assume would account for a looser cut and an intact frenulum (which is differerent from the standard hospital job of using a gomco clamp or plastibell method.). Any other Jewish males on this forum care to comment? I never actually checked the looseness or presence of a frenulum with my previous Jewish male sexual partners.

I am cut loose also and have my frenulum intact. I am of German Jewish decent and my father and grandparents are direct decendents from Germany. For the most part German Jewish men tend to be average in endowment.

Ditto. I know Spanish Sephardic Jews who do not practice circumcision either. There is a brit but no milah. There is a pricking of the skin as in orthodox conversions, nothing more.

jadefalcon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The picture link didn't allow me entrance. Is this the one you were talking about? I'll put it here in case others couldn't see it either.

As far as his size goes, he's Jewish, which means he's cut, but are Jews known for big dicks. I've seen a handful of Jewish boys here and they were on the small or average size at best.

That is not Jonathan Taylor Thomas

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
JTT is not Jewish. His birth name Weiss is also common in Germany. Here is what ehthni-calebrity says. But he is cut.

Birth Name: Jonathan Taylor Weiss

Place of Birth: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, U.S.

Date of Birth: September 8, 1981

Ethnicity: German, Swiss-German, Portuguese, distant Irish and French, possibly English