Jonah Falcon Strange Sex Size Matters

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
dude if ur 8x7 im the president :rolleyes::cool:

Then hello Mr. President. I'll be more than happy to take pictures measuring. I have my pictures posted for a reason, and to lie about something that can be observed is just fucking stupid. That's why I also included my height and body weight. My hands are a bit over 4 inches wide at the palm. Speaking of which, how's that 12 incher coming along, Mr. President?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really hate my memory sometimes. I thought you all were talking about Susan Boyle who starred in Twin Peaks.... Jonah looks nothing like her!

I Googled her and realized I was thinking of Lara Flynn Boyle.

Nevermind.

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boys in Pixels: Jonah Falcon Man with the Biggest Dick NUDE heres a vid i found of him - notice he shaves his pubic hair further up the region to make it appear bigger a well known trick of the trade doesnt look that big to me compared to lpsg standards id go so far as to say im that big when im flaccid too

Samson411

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
2yyxici.png

That is him flaccid.

DNxxl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wasn't he measured in the documentary:
Private Dicks: Men Exposed?

No he wasn't. It was just an interview doc talking to men about their relationship with their penis. I have no dog in this fight - I could care less - but I do have a problem with people misquoting or misrepresenting the facts.

The HBO program "Private Dicks: Men Exposed" just took his word for it - as did they with another featured man in the same program. This man claimed he had a tiny - micro penis - and went on at great lengths to explain his past and tell stories etc. As it turned out - the man was actually a professional hoax artist and he got away with it. and was heavily featured in the program. Later versions of the project have a super-title over his segments explaining that he is full of shit. This demonstrates how crappy their fact finding was. They just placed an ad looking for men willing to talk about their cock and set up cameras.

So Mr. Falcon may or may not have what he says, I have no idea - but it seems that after all of these years he might want to produce some kind of proof if he wants to put the matter to rest. So far it's pretty impressive that he has made such a name for himself with nothing more than some word of mouth. The few pics that have been out there show nothing remotely close to the 13.5 inch claim.

And don't try to say that he is just shy or embarrassed or any such nonsense - and that's why he doesn't take or pose for pics. His entire being seems wrapped up in his penis publicity. This is not some shy guy in the midwest who is trying to keep his "big secret" under wraps. He travels around the world to go on talk shows to discuss his penis.

I also love it when people demand others if they have proof that what he says isn't true. Awesome. Hello people, the burden of proof is on the one claiming the unbelievable - not on the critics.

(By the way I have an alien that lives in my house and keeps his saucer in my garage, but I don't have any pics or proof. But you believe me right? You don't have pics that prove me wrong do you so I must be telling the truth.)

And to the best of my knowledge - he is not listed with Guinness Book at all and this subject has never been covered by them.

Last edited:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just had this thought; why didn't Jonah show up to the Anthony Weiner news conference with Benjy Bronk from the Howard Stern show? That would have taken the congressional resignation to a wonderful new level of farce.

Benjy could have shouted, " I have a phallic challenger right here who says he can dwarf you congressman! Are you willing to take him on?"

Anthony Weiner, who always looked like a perverted version of Screech from Saved By The Bell, would have been even more mortified and Jonah Falcon would have gotten more badly needed publicity.