Jonah Falcon World's Largest Dick

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
Umm, Mr BigLoadz...READ IT CAREFULLY! Just because we went to the same Gym...Genius, NEVER did I say he whirled it about at ME BEFORE WE DATED, I had already seen it, and he did what he did at the gym, AFTER we stopped dating. I used to go to the gym 2.5 hrs before it closed at Midnight, when I saw him come out of the shower one night and parade into the locker area, that's when he swung it around...NOT TO ME BUT TO EVERYONE in GENERAL.

Secondly, Who are you to question me? Do you KNOW ME, or My Brother? NO, You DON'T! And as for your "Chronology" Statement, it happened YEARS LATER, and it was my brother who told me about the incident, and I was as blown away as could be!

So, unless you were at THOSE PLACES at THOSE TIMES and can prove otherwise...Kindly stop your attempts to make me out to be a liar. All I said was truthful, and if you knew him, you could ask my brother, and he would tell you of his incident.
Sorry, but I figured that when you were writing, it wouldve been in chronological order to start with. Which would mean the gym -> first date (and the gym being where you meet him first). To me, it made sense logically.

And you are right, I dont know you, your brother, or jonah falcon. But, I also dont know the guy that saw bigfoot, lochness monster, aliens, or many other things. It is perfectly fine to question stories that people tell. To me, unless there is evidence in the contrary, it is just a story. Of which this site has PLENTY of.

B_JDsprings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think he is the perfect example that it doesnt matter about your penis size, if youre gross youre gross. women probably find this trekkie unfuckable. never seen a person more unappealing to look at.

DannonCannon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
''What are your thoughts on Jonah Falcon? ''

Honestly, I think he's ugly and weird....
Having a 35cm penis won't make him beautiful or desirable,not even a bit.

Yah, poor guy. He's very plain when you get right down to it. Maybe nobody would pay him any attention at all without the penile attention and display.

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Note to Allie: Darlin', Jonah is about as "Straight" as Lombard St. In San Francisco...aka the "Crookedest Street in The World", and you can trust me on that, I've driven down it having lived in SFO.
You drove down this guy's cock?

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pics or it didn't happen.
People like you are hysterical. You seem to think that Taking pictures of other people's penis' is an every day thing that everyone does. A guy says he saw a guy in the locker room shower with a huge one and you ask why no picture. Locker rooms aren't exactly the places to whip out your camera and take a picture of someone especially if you don't know him. One night stands are the same. For the most part I don't see too many guys who are in the middle of sex and stop and say..could I take a picture so people will believe me?.

Reactions: snugglrperv

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's sad really. Sounds like the size of his dick has been more of a curse than a blessing to him - he's had enough people fawn on that, for him never to develop any real personality, interest or, well, life. Even the bit parts in films seem to have come to him through some connection to that. If he could act at all, wouldn't he get even one credit?

If he came here, would we be good for him, or the reverse?

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
its pretty simple how this all works guys...

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN...

a person with anywhere near average intelligence should realize someone who claims something for such a long period of time, with zero proof, is more than likely lying.

sorry guys

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well after posting my first remark I found the link to the TLC show where he is talkig about his size, sorry there was no pic of his penis. It showed him walking down the street and he had quite the VPL in his pants and he looked quite large. However it also showed him with a teeshirt on in his underwear and he did not have the buldge of a 14 in. penis, he looked quite normal in his undies. That being said, he ain't much to look at.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Although he's not a frequent poster nowadays, can I remind people that Jonah's a member here? Personally I've never seen his penis in the flesh and, in all probability, never will. However I think it's only fair and right that he's given the benefit of the doubt about his claimed measurements. I know some people don't think it's the size it is, but if they haven't got proof, the claimed dimensions should be taken to be true and accurate. As to whether Jonah's willy is actually the largest in the world, what we can say is that it's the largest known willy. If someone out there has got a bigger one, it's not known about. Laying aside whether it is - or isn't - the largest in the world, Jonah himself has freely admitted that it's not been an unmixed blessing, sometimes drawing attention away from the other fine qualities and abilities which he has.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
WTF is Jonah Falcon? Someone could have at least posted a pic!

Here you go...

Oh... and to date, I don't believe there are any photos of Jonah hard. So he may have a long softie, but it also may be as big as it gets too.
Not everybody is a grower!

Attachments

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
I think this quote from some YouTube comments about him pretty much sums up the whole ordeal:

that unpleasant man, to be the supposed man with the penis but big it is also it but repellent that one can see in the earth, he is 35 years old and it seems of 50, the night, the drug and the life so promiscuous happens? he bills......

for sure it is but gay that the gay and alone it uses the ass

Seriously though, I studied that guy for several months when I first read about him, and what he has done is almost as fascinating as it is disgusting. Actually his part doesn't bother me so much as the others who seemed to have gone along for the story or any money that may have been involved (Howard Stern, Rolling Stone, HBO,etc.). It gave me a new outlook on things I see and read. :02:

Crunch

DNxxl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although he's not a frequent poster nowadays, can I remind people that Jonah's a member here? Personally I've never seen his penis in the flesh and, in all probability, never will. However I think it's only fair and right that he's given the benefit of the doubt about his claimed measurements. I know some people don't think it's the size it is, but if they haven't got proof, the claimed dimensions should be taken to be true and accurate. As to whether Jonah's willy is actually the largest in the world, what we can say is that it's the largest known willy. If someone out there has got a bigger one, it's not known about. Laying aside whether it is - or isn't - the largest in the world, Jonah himself has freely admitted that it's not been an unmixed blessing, sometimes drawing attention away from the other fine qualities and abilities which he has.

You are totally 100% WRONG. The burden of proof lies with the one making the claims - not on the people who don't believe him. Give him the benefit of the doubt? Are you crazy? If I claimed I could fly or turn invisible would you give me the benefit of the doubt? You can't prove that I can't fly or can't become invisible so it must be true right?

What is wrong with you people, seriously? Are you really that uneducated? Or you just need to believe that bad? How about if I told you that I was God's only true son - oh and I am God as well at the same time. Believe me then? (Probably which is scary).

I could really care less about Jonah's penis but I'm sick and tired of seeing this keep coming back up time and time again and then people like you saying since he made the claim so it must be true. Bullshit.

He created a nice little story, played up a good PR angle and has run with it. Well done.

But nowhere EVER has he shown anything that even comes close to his claim size-wise. Not one picture or video clip or anything. Zero. And don't give me this crap about him being shy or not wanting to show it - HE IS THE ONE WHO STARTED THE DAMN STORY AND STILL PUSHING IT AROUND THE WORLD. Shy my ass. I've got an alien in my back bedroom but he is shy and only lets me see him - but he's 100% real trust me.

The fact that after fifteen or so years or whatever it's been and there is still no proof of his claims - that speaks volumes doesn't it? Hell you can find private nude pics of Scarlett Johansson that she took herself on her cell phone with two clicks but there isn't a shred of photographic proof of a guy claiming to have the biggest cock in the world? Come on.