Jonah vs. Quercusone

dickbeeninya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Quercusone should have been on Howard the other day. He is much more impressive and at least he gets hard. Jonah keeps claiming he is 14 inches, yet can't get hard on command. George Takei would have have loved the big Q!

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Stop competing. It's illegal on LPSG.

I'd like to see dudes tape measuring their peters. That way, you get a better sense of their girth and length. Otherwise, it's too hard to know.

14 inch dicks don't exist, nor 10, 11, 12 ...all bullshit.

I think 8.5 is about the highest there is in length (measured properly). Even 9 inches is unnrealistic (Madingo, he's about 8.5-9 inches). So anyone claiming over 8 inches in length, I will need proof.

Big girth is even more elusive than big length. Anyone who claims to be above 7 + inches , I will need pics to be convinced.

Last edited:

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quercusone should have been on Howard the other day. He is much more impressive and at least he gets hard. Jonah keeps claiming he is 14 inches, yet can't get hard on command. George Takei would have have loved the big Q!

Haha! Tell Howard to send me a plane ticket. I could use a free trip to NYC!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no question, one is hot the other is not. Q all the way.

George is a married man, you'll get him in trouble.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What possible comparison could there be? It's like comparing eight time Olympic gold medalist Michael Phelps- in this case Querusone- with a child (Jonah Falcon) who has just achieved tadpole level in the local YMCA swimming pool.

If anyone wants to hear the historic 8/20/2008 Howard Stern show with George Takei, guest staring JONAH FALCON :eek: it's on YouTube. Just put "Jonah Falcon" and "Howard Stern Show" in the search box. Among the notable updates is the Falcon organ which is now listed as 14 inches up from its previous apogee of 13.5 inches. I haven't heard the second part (2/2) but a few of the highlights of 1/2 are Jonah making the startling admission, "well it's soft right now" followed a few seconds later by Howard saying, "are you pulling on it" (yes.) Meanwhile, George Takei is politely sitting there making small sounds like "oh my" with about as much conviction as the episode where Dr. McCoy gave the entire crew of the Enterprise a powerful mood-altering drug to make them invulnerable to fear ("ooh, he's talking kinda gloomy.") :smile: Howard then inquires when was the last time Jonah was laid? His response of "this past weekend" is only slightly less astonishing than a breaking news flash that Elvis is alive and well in Sheboygan, Wi. Howard becomes slightly suspicious however when Jonah maintains the sexual relations were with an actual willing and sane adult female who would consent to venture into Falcon's childhood bedroom with his mother immediately outside the door. Just go to YouTube for all the incredulous, delicious details.

This is what uncensored extra-terrestrial satellite radio has become in America today. After the Jonah Falcon debacle don't be surprised if the HS show sponsors don't run in panic to a more safe haven... like an updated version of the 1950's TV B&W show Queen For A Day.

Last edited:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Quercusone is a stud. He's awesome. I feel sorry for Jonah. He's ugly, even nerdy looking, and a big penis is all he's got. It's just creepy if you ask me. Sorry to be blunt, but he's the ultimate proof that a big penis isn't everything. With Quercusone, he seems to have humor about himself and personality, and the big penis is just the icing on the cake or something.

Okay, so Quercusone is my idol, lol. :biggrin1: I think he's a lot of people's idols on this forum.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol this fuckin jonah falcon guy....... what a fuckin joke he is... all these years and still not a pic of his NOW 14 INCCHER??? what a fuckin joke!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to see dudes tape measuring their peters. That way, you get a better sense of their girth and length. Otherwise, it's too hard to know.

14 inch dicks don't exist, nor 10, 11, 12 ...all bullshit.

I think 8.5 is about the highest there is in length (measured properly). Even 9 inches is unnrealistic (Madingo, he's about 8.5-9 inches). So anyone claiming over 8 inches in length, I will need proof.

Big girth is even more elusive than big length. Anyone who claims to be above 7 + inches , I will need pics to be convinced.

While I grant the general tendency of your remarks, I think that you are drawing the limit of credible length a bit low. Maybe you should look at these photos:

Quercusone (length measured at 10")

Shane Diesel (girth measured at 7")

Shane Diesel (length measured at 9")

The girl with the tape is fudging it in the last photo so that the end of Shane's dick is at the 10" mark, but it doesn't look as though she is starting much beyond the 1" mark, so I think it is pretty well attested that Shane measures about 9" x 7", within a quarter-inch, say.

By the way, I don't believe any of Jonah Falcon's claims either.

Last edited:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Yeah, I know he's not famous in the real world. But he got on that documentary about the biggest penis in the world; apparently he's been on Howard Stern, and he's constantly talked about here. All because he allegedly has a 13-inch penis, which apparently no one has ever seen erect. The whole thing is very strange. How can a guy get this much media based on something that has yet to be demonstrated? :confused:

What little amount of fame he has is based on his penis size, which apparently has not been demonstrated yet.