Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quercusone is twice yoursize and has multiple pics of his measurig 10 inches.

But all my pics are with trick photography and fisheye lenses. I'm really only 4" long.

dundeerunt

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quer is no where near 11, He is at max 8.5. It's a great dick don't get me wrong but there is bigger on this site.

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
c53d5230e385f3c7.jpg

Reactions: vanagon

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
What on Earth does this prove? He's measuring with his penis pointed almost parallel to his torso. He's also measuring with a tape along the curve which adds length.

Here's a much more indicative photo of him measuring:
View attachment 404798

Although this photo is better, it's still not technically 100% correct. Measuring needs to be done with a ruler since length is a one-dimensional measurement. Measuring with a tape will yield an inaccurate result because of his downward curved penis. You wouldn't measure an upward curved penis along the underside, right? So same idea with a downward curve. Has to be a ruler. You can try to straighten out the penis while measuring, but using a tape is very inaccurate.

Even still, with the advantage of a tape along his downward curve, it looks like he comes out to somewhere between 9 1/2 - 9 3/4" bone-pressed. With a ruler, it would undoubtedly be a tad less.

This is nothing against Quercusone, as he has without question one of the longest verified penises out there, but it's just stupid to be linking photos of him measuring in crazy, inaccurate ways. It's huge and bigger than almost anyone. but it still is shy of double digits if measured with complete accuracy. Just like every other cock documented on here.

How dissimilar are the photos? The angle and curve of the penis is very similar in both photos, yet you seem to think only one is valid.

1g5463

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
How dissimilar are the photos? The angle and curve of the penis is very similar in both photos, yet you seem to think only one is valid.
They're exactly the same. Quercuusone has the advantage of a downwards curve which makes his ridiculously huge size look even bigger. And it seems that the bigger you are the more likely you are to have such a curve. What size do you put him at?

1g5463

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No, they aren't the same. Seriously, are you blind, deaf and dumb? In photo one, he pulls his penis downward, which adds extremely significant length, and in the other, it is much closer to being parallel to the ground. What about that is confusing you?

I'd have to see a ruler measurement to give a pinpoint estimate, but it's clearly under 10.

Why do you keep following me around and comment on every little thing I say? Start familiarizing yourself with proper measuring techniques and stop shooting down everything I say with nutty and moronic opinions and conjectures.
I more or less agreed with you. His curves him an advantage which makes him bigger.

He is not pushing his penis downwards it is downwards. Bigger penises tend to have such a characteristic.

His videos of monstercockland gives one a better view of his size. Definitely near to 10 inches if not there.