I want to see them fuck so bad
I want to see them fuck so bad![]()
………………………………………………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Has anyone been watching him on General Hospital!?! He had a t-shirt on that he was filling out so nicely and just looked so hot! His character is likely to end up with legacy character Lucas and I’m so excited about that. But also jealous of anyone that even gets to pretend that they get that huge cock! lol
Yes.Jonathan is now a star on a soap opera?
I know right!?! I was so happy when that happened!considering Joe ended up on top of Lucas in one scene ....
Yes he only recently started as Detective Joe Fitzpatrick on General Hospital, and he is already a scene-stealer!Jonathan is now a star on a soap opera?
I know right! How great is that!Jonathan is now a star on a soap opera?
Was it soft?Seen it IRL at the gym. That pic isn't distorted.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.