Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just saw a commercial for this show again. What do you guys think of him? I think he is handsome...but also a total traffic accident of ego and drama. He claims to be straight...that would account for him being such a huge girl :) I can't figure if he wears a wig...sure looks like it. I just want to make him take it for a while until he swears it is what he needs.

NorthernStar

Sexy Member
Media
I actually met him in the Las Vegas airport and he was the nicest person I have ever met. I was walking past him and I thought he is that Jonathan. So I stopped and went back and asked him and he was like why yes I am. So I asked if I could get my picture taken with him and he said sure. Since I was by myself we had to find someone to take our picture and even he was asking people would you take a picture of us. I thought that was very cool since I would think most celebraties would be like "o well sorry dude". He was also with his girlfriend and his hair was not a wig. I think I was too in shock to meet him to look at his bulge. As far as ego goes, I can see how you would get that from watching him on tv, but in person he was an awesome guy.

I have a pic of the two of us, I tried to attach it but I guess it's too big and I don't know how to re size it. So if anyone wants to see it let me know or if someone can re size it for me that would be great too :D

-Corey

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
CUBE said:
I just saw a commercial for this show again. What do you guys think of him? I think he is handsome...but also a total traffic accident of ego and drama. He claims to be straight...that would account for him being such a huge girl :) I can't figure if he wears a wig...sure looks like it. I just want to make him take it for a while until he swears it is what he needs.
Blowout...it's a good show ..if you are into hair. At the salon where I work we watch it, and it's new season is about to air. As for Jonathan Anton..he is extremely handsome. He claims to have a girlfriend on the show, and loves women.....RIGHT, just like me .....not.
He is very arrogant. Full of himself. Has tattoos. As for his hair...yeah it's all his, no wig there.

I am sure Cube that you could really make him scream like the girl that he is ....:087:

bklynbigballs

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jonathan's brother Steve is gay -- he's an actor who was in The Accused and The Last American Virgin. He was also going out with David Geffen. I'm thinking that if Jonathan has an openly gay brother and he's a hairdresser, he probably wouldn't need to hide in the closet. But stranger things have happened!

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chuck64 said:
Isn't his sister one of the Pussycat Dolls?
I believe his sister is owner of a club in Vegas called "Pussycat Dolls". During the first season, Jonathan's salon went there to get the girls ready for opening night.
:smile:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What’s New, Pussycat Doll?: Robin Antin

By Scott Huver, Hollywood.com Staff

Pussycat Doll Michelle ManiscaloDancer-choreographer Robin Antin really has something to kick up her heels about these days. Only a few years ago, she founded the L.A.-based burlesque style dance troupe the Pussycat Dolls, comprised of many of her leggy, retro-lingerie-clad dancer gal pals, and soon their shows were the hottest ticket among Hollywood Industry insiders, and soon celebrities like Carmen Electra, Christina Applegate, Charlize Theron, Pamela Anderson, Paris Hilton were joining them on stage, singing and dancing in the La Perla skimpies.

Then suddenly the Dolls were stars in their own right when they become bona fide recording artist and their debut single “Don’t Cha” rocketed to the top of the international charts. Hollywood.com shimmied up next to the queen kitten Antin recently and found out that if she has her way, the Pussycat Dolls will soon have the whole world at their stiletto-heeled feet.

HW: Will it be a reality show, something like the hunt for the next Pussycat Dolls?
RA:
“Yeah. I don't really have a start date, and right now it's in development, so a lot of stuff that I can't really talk about, but it's gonna be really great. It's gonna be really, really fun. I already have one reality show in the family, which is my brother [hairstylist Jonathan Antin], who does 'Blow Out,' so now it's like ‘Me, too!’” [laughs]
OKAY..here ya go...:smile: