Jonathan Frakes

bearlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There must be some Star Trek fans out there!
259_feat_frakes.jpg

frakes.jpg

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bearlover said:
This is unacceptable and unbelievable! :mad:
I trawled around the entire internet, and have come to the conclusion that Jonathan had clothes stapled to his upper and lower torso at birth, so seldom does anything below-the-nipple appear in any image. :rolleyes:

*cue Pecker*

Reactions: deleted3174821

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
alex8 said:
I trawled around the entire internet, and have come to the conclusion that Jonathan had clothes stapled to his upper and lower torso at birth, so seldom does anything below-the-nipple appear in any image. :rolleyes:

*cue Pecker*

I agree, Alex. The man is so Disney.

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
oh god.. when i was a kid i thought he was THE MAN.. the man of all men... manly man of manish manlyness....

but yeah... he is fairly "disney"...
truth is.. i dont even want to see him naked.... like having a crush on your big hunky uncle growing up... you dont REALLY wanna see the fantasy through... ya know?

lol

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always wanted to look as handsome as Frakes. Maybe he never let anyone take pics of him in tight clothes or without any clothes because he has something he doesn't want people to know. Maybe it was best I never did look like him. Or maybe he just never wanted pics of him taken without shirts or pants because that's just the way he rolls.

Media
There was an early episode that had him wearing a relaxed open front shirt. The planet was ran by the women and the leader was trying to make Ryker her bitch...it was pretty funny. I was in 7th heaven, since you could see plenty of fur and a hint of a nipple.
As to anything more, nothing I can see. They need to bring back "Battle of the network Stars" so we can get a peek at our favorites in speedos and without shirts.:tongue:

Tim37

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is a pic I found, probaby a fake but thought I would post it anyway

Attachments

Reactions: biteentop_