Jonathan Goodwin (Magician in lift...nude)

Mithykal

1st Like
Media
Ok maybe he isnt the best looking guy in the world, but a while ago he starred in his Programme on channel 4 where he escaped from things (most unsucessful but very funny)
One of the stunts he was on the 14th floor of a building and undressed and then had his dad tie him to a stand with chains etc and then he was placed into a lift and he had to escape and then redress himself before he got to floor 1....the main thing was....he had invited his family (aunties, uncles, mum, cousins etc) to this hotel for a "meal" (something like that) so they were all waiting at the bottom for the lift.
When the lift got to floor one he hadnt escaped and so was tied up naked in this lift with his family infront of him LOL :p.
Anyway there were quite a few close ups etc and was wondering if anyone had any of them :).

he has a new show coming out where he basically does the same kinda things. he's really good looking tho

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
does any one have links to where I can download the vid of this escape or the torrent for whole "The Seven Stupidest Things to Escape From" dvd?

Error..i dunno i think he is hot..nice bod..and cute face,beautiful eyes..

Ha!! I commented on this in 2009? Who the hell is Jonathan Goodwin lol

Scotlad121

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay