Jonathan Rhys Meyers

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know my Scot Actor's so please correct me if I am wrong. Are we talking about Arturo from Slider's, or the young man who was buggered in the Clive Owen Pic "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead"

Placebo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And "Rhys" is a Welsh name. But be that as it may, he was born in Dublin and grew up in Co. Cork. That would suggest that he's Irish, not Scottish.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
EnglishMan said:
I've just been watching the movie Vanity Fair, and I'd be very surprised if he isn't.
I just got done watching Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl and have to say that Johnny Depp, as Jack Sparrow, comes across as very catty queen that enjoys being on her back and raising her heals to the sky. In Secret Window he seemed to be a crazy jelous straight guy that lost it when his ego was irreparably damaged when his wife cheated on him. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory had him as a gay dandy.

Does this mean that Johnny Depp is a schizophrenic? No, it means he is an actor who is very good at boosting his career with one movie and then tearing it down with the next.

What you are saying is that Maria Bello has a thing for hung guys, since she was married to Johnny Depp and then shacked up with Timothy Hutton, who are both rumored to be well endowed. Wait that was all inside of a movie...