Jonathan Rhys Meyers

D

deleted213967

hot scene....it reminds me about how much i miss Rome on HBO though.

*sighs

i'm still not sure what the servant is doing though...

He is only collecting the royal semen so it doesn't get on the royal floor.

On a related note, (butler's) rumor has it prince Charles had his butler hold his member while urinating in a bottle for a medical test sample...

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He is only collecting the royal semen so it doesn't get on the royal floor...
I'd actually take that further. I half-joked above that the valet probably sold it on eBay, but considering that at the time, anything royal, was almost holy, and people lined up to be cured by the "Royal touch", I can only imagine what was done with that towel.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ahhhh..my current favorite! in the second episode of the new season on The Tudars this past Sunday, he is lying in bed with only a clothe covering his cock as the drs treat his leg wound...damn for that clothe to move!! he is not only hot in this, he gives such a great performance! he actually becomes Henry VIII ! and the way they are slowly maturing him is great too! now to get him and his closet friend, played by hairy hung Henry Cavhill..naked together! one can only hope and keep watching

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
henry got really fat, in the third season of the Tudors are they making johnny plump? the chick that played his sister in season one oh my god was she hot.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ahhhh..my current favorite! in the second episode of the new season on The Tudars this past Sunday, he is lying in bed with only a clothe covering his cock as the drs treat his leg wound...damn for that clothe to move!! he is not only hot in this, he gives such a great performance! he actually becomes Henry VIII ! and the way they are slowly maturing him is great too! now to get him and his closet friend, played by hairy hung Henry Cavhill..naked together! one can only hope and keep watching

We can only dream!!!!! and drool......