Jonathan Rhys Meyers

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
henry got really fat, in the third season of the Tudors are they making johnny plump? the chick that played his sister in season one oh my god was she hot.

I don't think they've selected JRM to play Henry -or put together the script for Tudors- for any resemblance for inconvenient facts:) It's all played for nice entertainment, JRM is the hunk-king with a high fuckability factor for today's audiences and commercial interests. Now who'd like to follow the day-to-day tedious chores of a fat-to-fatter king with gait and no pretty face :wink::smile:

SizeRulz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Our present day image of Henry VIII as an obese man comes from portraits made late in his life. When he came to the throne as a young man he was described as 6'2" with a 30" waist, very athletic, and fiercely competitive. Here's a link to a picture of one of his suits of armor from some time in his 20s, I think.

Photos: Henry VIII's suit of armour

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ahhhh..my current favorite! in the second episode of the new season on The Tudars this past Sunday, he is lying in bed with only a clothe covering his cock as the drs treat his leg wound...damn for that clothe to move!! he is not only hot in this, he gives such a great performance! he actually becomes Henry VIII ! and the way they are slowly maturing him is great too! now to get him and his closet friend, played by hairy hung Henry Cavhill..naked together! one can only hope and keep watching

Henry & Charles....or...Jonathan & Henry

Any photoshop geniuses out there? Please...do it!