VIDEO

Jhrys_mayers.JPG

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here are some JRM caps.

He is very hot. I can understand the attraction. Just a touch too young for my tastes. He has stated in many interviews that he has no problem with nudity (and proves it in many movies). Very talented actor, a bit of a party boy, but he is young.

Attachments

Reactions: Romieron35

_nobeast

Superior Member
Media
He was so beautiful when he was younger and is becoming ruggedly handsome now. So many of the recent films he's been in have been absolute stinkers; why can't he get better roles? I just watched Wifelike, and it is so dull, boring; I only continued watching it to see him.

download.jpg

Reactions: Romieron35

wishihadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
man is he handsome. He really made me hard. Beautiful sexy body and eyes. love to see hime hard. wonder if he is a grower?

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So.... Fucking ... HOT

For some reason when I look at him, my Gay-dar goes off. I've heard he's hetero, though. Maybe it's because I rarely see "straight" guys that hot!

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he's shown total frontal nudity in some movies before, i have some pics somewhere, but don't remember which movie it's from. but google it, and i'll post it when i can find it.

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's in The Tudors on Showtime as England's King Henry VIII. The last show of the season was this week and has a nice ass shot.

Speaking of that last episode of The Tudors, which was on BBC2 on Fri & Sat, what was the purpose of Henry wanking vociferously just after the opening credits? There was a servant right in front of him, looking to one side, who then left the bed chamber after the King came. Was he the King's designated after-ejaculation-cleaner-upper or did Harry cum into a vessel, which the servant then took away for analysis or maybe to deposit into the Royal quim or perhaps he mixed it with a little oatmeal for a high protein snack?

Yes, there was a nice arse shot in the woods at the end, just after he said "I'm going to cum" and Ann forced him to adopt the rhythm method!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...Just a touch too young for my tastes...Very talented actor, a bit of a party boy, but he is young.

He's 30 years old. Obviously he was younger in some of those clips, as those movies were made a few year ago, but still...not so young. Where I live most gay men won't date anyone that old.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just saw August Rush last night. The story was preposterous, but the film was beautifully done. Wonderful music, fine acting, and gorgeous cinematography. You just have to ignore the absurdity of the plot and enjoy the film on other levels.

Jonathan performs some of the songs in the film (as he did in Velvet Goldmine) and I thought he was great. I don't normally buy film soundtracks, but this one I'm going to get.

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know he is 30 Meniscus, that is what I mean, a bit young for me. I am 45. I am in no way putting him down for his partying or age, at 30 I had my run-ins with drunk and disorderly (involving a night on the town with a leather daddy, fabu drag queen, a circuit queen and a wanna be model, but that is another story). I'm just a bit old for those "fun times".

He is a talented actor, gorgeous, relatively young, and successful, I say Jonathan, you go! And though he did just have a bit of an public incident recently, it isn't like he is vying for the spotlight ala Lohan, Spears or Hilton. I'm glad his publicist isn't immediately stating that he is in rehab and taking care of his "problem". Hell, if every 30 year old who got drunk and a little obnoxious in an airport had to go to rehab, there wouldn't be any beds left for the ones who really need it.