Jonathan Roberts Dancing with the Stars

wonder27

Expert Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok, great smile tho he may be too pretty, but his is big, hunky and hairy . . . . oh, and seems like a nice guy.

What about the BIG bulges as he dances in the practice room? He seems to wear less binding/minimizing underwear when practicing providing short glimpses of a really big, full bulge.

Any screen shots or other sources of what he's pack'n?

Klaus Higgins

Experimental Member
Media
I noticed the same thing. he must strap it all down while performing. Perhaps it's the real cause of Marie's faint?

He would look better without the rug though. And I am not talking about the one on his chest; I love that one.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I thought he had a nice bulge in that vintage 30/40s tan uniform. The dance Marie dedicated to her parents.

hunginny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
maxim is the fucking bomb. and he is really hung. He owns a few dance schools in nyc to which a friend of mine has taken lessons from him and introduced me to him.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I can't ever bring myself to watch Dancing With the Stars, but I have noticed his gorgeous ass whenever they show clips of him and Marie on Good Morning America. Mmm..

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Congrats Helio!!!

My favorite was jeanie garths partner....Damn, he was soooo hot.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
maxim is the fucking bomb. and he is really hung. He owns a few dance schools in nyc to which a friend of mine has taken lessons from him and introduced me to him.
Maksim Chmerkovski seen leaving last evening with his brother and "best friend". He is so FUCKING HOT. There was a pic of him in a white towel. Anyone have that one to post or other ones of him. Would love to see him naked and at attention!!