Jonathan Roberts from Dancing with the Stars

Aralisian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hello All.....I was wondering what you all thought of this hot Salsa dancer. He is married to fellow dancer Anna Trebunskaya but I there are the requisite rumors that he is a hottie bisexual. I love the fact that he has a nice hairy chest and doesn't seem to be the normal asshole type of celebrity personality. Anyone have any bulge pics? I saw him today on Regis and Kelly and DAMN!!! I know that dancers wear dancebelts but DAMN!!! You have to have something in there to fill it out and it looked like he did that pretty well. Any other shots or clips out there, I couldn't find much at all.

http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/jonathan-roberts/photos/196642/6

Last edited:

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Jonathan's best quality for me is his nice round bubble butt. I fantastize about exploring that ass of his. I hate that he and his partner got kicked off so early...was wanting to see more of his delicious booty action in the coming weeks.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello All.....I was wondering what you all thought of this hot Salsa dancer. He is married to fellow dancer Anna Trebunskaya but I there are the requisite rumors that he is a hottie bisexual. I love the fact that he has a nice hairy chest and doesn't seem to be the normal asshole type of celebrity personality. Anyone have any bulge pics? I saw him today on Regis and Kelly and DAMN!!! I know that dancers wear dancebelts but DAMN!!! You have to have something in there to fill it out and it looked like he did that pretty well. Any other shots or clips out there, I couldn't find much at all.

dancing with the stars Pictures, JONATHAN ROBERTS Photos, BELINDA CARLISLE Pics - Photo Gallery: Jonathan Roberts

Oh, man....agreed! I'm so torn between him and Max. They'd make a perfect manwich. Jonathan's smile and cute expressions just kill me. He's so dang CUTE! Then, Max is so dang HOT! Ay, yay, yay......

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jonathan and Mark are my two favorites. Jonathan seems almost too nice at times, but he's so cute and genuine.

Mark just makes me horny :)

Can't stand Maks

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not really on topic but I hear Mark Ballas, Derrick Hough, and Julianne Hough won't be returning next season.:frown1: I really enjoyed watching Derrick and Mark shake there booty. And they only choose one of the pros that danced in competition this year. I also heard Derrick and Julianne are both trying for lead roles in a remake of Footloose. And being that there brother and sister only one will get the part.

rgboi84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not really on topic but I hear Mark Ballas, Derrick Hough, and Julianne Hough won't be returning next season.:frown1: I really enjoyed watching Derrick and Mark shake there booty. And they only choose one of the pros that danced in competition this year. I also heard Derrick and Julianne are both trying for lead roles in a remake of Footloose. And being that there brother and sister only one will get the part.

Sorry to keep straying off topic...YES Jonathan is friggin' HOT! but speaking of Mark, did anyone see his BONER a few weeks ago after their Jive routine?!?!?! It was AMAZING! http://bumpshack.com/2009/04/01/shawn-johnson-mark-ballas-dwts’-most-embarrassing-moment-ever-video/

LOVED IT!

bone2bone2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok I watch the show and many of the dancers are handsome. The huge turn off (my opinion only) is the femish way that some of them act. Jonathan is one of the worst. Sorry can't help it, I just like my men more manly.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok I watch the show and many of the dancers are handsome. The huge turn off (my opinion only) is the femish way that some of them act. Jonathan is one of the worst. Sorry can't help it, I just like my men more manly.

I don't see him as too feminine, but he does seem way too nice. Like he'd never fight back in any situation.