Jonathan Taylor Thomas

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Imported, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

clownboots19: One of the best looking young hollywood actors is J.T.T., formerly of Home Improvement fame....does anyone have any information on his penis size or legitimate pics...any information is welcome

2. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

That guy still looks like a little kid...

3. blue27

blue27 Member

I haven't seen really anything from JTT since Home Improvement left the air several years back. He was in an R rated movie called Speedway Junkies with dude that starred in Swimfan. He played a male street hustler but he was only in a few scenes.

If I had to guess I wouldn't think he is too well hung though. Even when the other 2 boys on Home Improvement got bigger JTT was the runt of the group.

4. Imported

Gold Member

clownboots19: Yeah, obviously JTT is short and small frame..he always has been, but that also describes a lot of Hollywood actors...but because he is short doesn't mean he can't be hung.

5. Imported

Gold Member

clownboots19: Who knows, but I do think JTT is a very attractive man, better looking than his Home Improvement brother, "Brad."

6. Imported

Gold Member

teddy: He was in a made for TV. movie entitled "Common Ground" in which he played a highschool swimmer. Lots of Speedo shots. He had a beautifully toned and tanned body along with a respectable bulge in the Speedos.
    Supposedly it is "Taran Noah Smith "aka Mark in the series that has the size in the penis department. He apparently got married at around 17 or 18 to a woman in her 30's because he claimed his girlfriends couldn't handle his size. His more mature wife reportedly likes to boast about her young husband's exceptional endownment.
    Who could have imagined that it was cute little Taran ( Mark ) who was growing a monster in his pants?

7. jonb

Gold Member

Randy was always the late-bloomer on the show, though.

As for TNS, well . . . I was bangin' twentysomethings at 14.

8. mikemiller

mikemiller New Member

Albums:
    Anyone know his size

9. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

I saw him at the gym in Westlake Village, CA. He is about 2.5 to 3 inches soft.

I would speculate that he is no bigger than 6 or 6.5 inches hard.

10. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Not sure what you mean by "late-bloomer" on the show"! Jonathan in real life was the earlier bloomer on the show. He started puberty at about 12 or 13 years old and finished shortly about 17.

Jonathan lives in my same town that I have a home in California. He also frequents a fe clubs and the gym I use. From what I saw when we were at the gym, Jonathan is not hung. He looked to be around 2.5 - 3" soft. and is cut. I would make an educated guess that he is about 6" hard....and on a guy that is his height (5'4") it looks very nice.

I have also seen him at Skybar in Los Angeles when I was out.... that time he was wearing jeans and boxers (saw the waist band) no bulge present!

I also ran into him at a club in Los Angeles called Mood...that time he was wearing a black pair of 2-xist something....no bulge present. Although the hot guy he was with had a very nice bulge....I believe this guy is his bf...they are very touchy and seem to have more than a friendship going.

From this I speculate that Jonathan is not a hung guy! But who really cares unless you are the guy dating him!

11. jadefalcon

jadefalcon New Member

Who cares, I still want to give him a long slow hard hot sloppy wet Blow Job

Draft saved Draft deleted