Jones beach

SparkyNYC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys, anyone know how to get to the gay section of jones beach, no car so long island rail road and bus from penn station is the best option for me

PRCOCK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yo bro u can buy combination ticket at Window at Penn for Jones Beach. Givd u round trip ticket to Freeport and Jones Beach Bus downstairs. Ask bus driver to let off at Field #5 then just follow the hot guys. Except for the bold few check out Dunes.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Silly question: Is there a co-ed (i.e., straight, and mixed gender) nude section of Jone's Beach? Sorry to hijack this thread, but it got me thinking - and I'm straight and in desperate need to get laid... :)

There seems to be some good local wisdom here.

CobraLover

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The gay section is called Field 6, but there is no parking lot or facilities for Field 6, only Field 5...so if you keep walking (like 1/2 mile) east, you'll first get to the lesbian section, then the gay and nude section. And guys do play in the dunes toward late afternoon. I used to have lots of fun there.

SparkyNYC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hell no! I totaly did not enjoy the grove, had fun in the pines, but never set foot on the beach, Jones Beach was actually an awesome experience, very liberating!

CobraLover

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What sucks about Fire Island is the lack of public facilities...no place to change, shower or even take a leak...it's really geared toward people that have a place to stay...if you don't mind the walk to Field 6, Jones Beach has the same beach and it's friendlier. What's the wooded area between the Pines and Grove called again? Meat Rack?

Last edited:

You can also go to TOBAY Beach, managed by the Township of Oyster Bay and walk WEST - it is a shorter walk.

Tobay Beach, Massapequa.....679-3900

Town of Oyster Bay residents, with non residents permitted Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Surf bathing in Atlantic Ocean, calm water bathing in South Oyster Bay, five pavilions, five refreshment stands, one bayfront restaurant, surfboarding and soft boarding area, 150-slip transient boat basin in bay area, children's play area, spray park.

RESIDENT
  • Seasonal Stickers - cars and motorcycles - $50.00
  • Senior Citizen Sticker– No fee
  • Disabled Persons Permanent Disability/Social Security Act – No Fee
  • Daily Admission (for vehicles without seasonal stickers) - $10.00