Joran van der Sloot

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by thadjock, Jun 2, 2010.

1. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    Natalee Holloway Suspect Joran Van Der Sloot Sought for Peru Murder - ABC News

I can't believe my favourite bad boy is back in the news, as a murder suspect. ........for a different murder. Joran, Joran, Joran!

I have no idea if Joran Van Der Sloot killed Natalie Halloway, there may be only one person who does. And though I feel for Beth Twitty's loss, I always hated how Nancy Grace, Gretta Van Sustren, and Natalie's mom would try and convict him in the media every day on their shows. If there was a miscarriage of justice in Aruba, there was definitely another one happening at CNN. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I'm a big fan of presumed innocent until PROVEN guilty. and yeah I realize that sometimes the system lets the bad guys get away, but I'm willing to play those odds. better that 10 guilty go free, than one innocent be convicted.

It's not looking good for you Joran, you're either a homocidal sociopath, or you're the unluckiest bastard in the world. Maybe Natalie's mom finally found her way to hang you. (it's bizarre this happened to the day of the aniversary of Natalie's disappearance.) Probably didn't help, you bragging about killing her daughter on that hidden car cam, stoned or not. See kids marijuana is harmful to your health.

Prayers to Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramirez's family/friends.

#1 thadjock, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  2. Brensta

Gold Member

Albums:
    I thought conviction always occured in the media first in America, and that judges just ratified it :)

3. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    sad but often true

4. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

This guy is toast once he's caught.

5. hypoc8

hypoc8 Member

I had a feeling this fuck up would fuck up again. To bad he doesn't have "daddy" to bail him out this time. People like this never learn and go through life thinking they are above the law and are untouchable. You know the old saying, "give a thief enough rope and he'll hang himself", looks like he may have tied his own noose.

6. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    latest news i've heard is that he's already fled peru and headed to argentina.

yeah argentina, where the nazi criminals went to live out the rest of their lives in exile, and die of old age. i think their word for extradition is "who?"

this cannot be good news for law enforcement.

but then again this might be Beth Twitty's revenge being served cold. ice cold. I'm sure she's been tracking him like a bloodhound, knew his whereabouts, once he lands in a country (peru) with a sketchy (at best) gov't/justice system, i'm sure it wouldn't cost many US$ to hire a hit on the chick he's hangin out with and...prest-o, frame-o,

7. dreamer20

Gold Member

With Holloway's body still being absent, there is no evidence to prove she was killed by anyone.

8. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    yeah exactly, that's tru, one of my other theories is that she's out there somewhere, had to get away from her overbearing mother, and just decided to "disappear".

#8 thadjock, Jun 2, 2010
  9. lurker37160

lurker37160 Member

Van der Sloot is a pig but a sexy goodlooking one.

10. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    i know, right? even if i saw surveillance video of him committing murder, i'd still consider fucking him.

#10 thadjock, Jun 2, 2010
  11. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

If there is any good reason why human beings should die out.....this would be it.

12. lurker37160

lurker37160 Member

People who do snuff films might like that.

13. D_Portelay Porquesword

Jeffery Dahmer was not completely unfortunate looking either. He also ate sauteed human biceps.

Sexy is definitely a relative term here. :tongue:

Van der Sloot is sick, no thanks. That kind of sexy I don't need. LOL

14. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    nah dahmer never did anything for me. not even a little. he would never have gotten close enuff to my biceps to touch them let alone saute them.

and come on, we don't even have the csi lab evidence that he was involved in EITHER the halloway disappearance OR the murder in peru. until then he's just another slacker.

15. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

We know that people can admit to crimes they never did in order to be popular for a moment with the media....but some people have guilty written all over them by how hard they try to run from any authority.

16. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    running doesn't make u guilty, it just makes you look guilty.

17. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

The guy has a judge for a dad and is very confident, he is not the type to run because he is scared. If anything, he's probably a lot smarter than most when it comes to law and getting away with pretty much anything he wants. He has support from his family regardless and the money to back up any plans he comes fourth with. So really, he wouldnt be running all over the damn place if he didn't have some major evidence against him.

I know you find him hot and all, but really. I think less people will look stupid for looking to one of the people who was last seen with a couple of dead women than the gay guys who wanted to suck his dick and find him innocent. Use your head...for other things.

18. BIGDP

BIGDP Member

Albums:
    WOW!!! This is amazing new info about this jerk/person who is innocent until proven guilty.

My former boss and his family regularly vacation in Aruba, and his teenage kids hung out with Joran years ago, they made fun of his name and called him "Urine"

I'm going to TRY to reserve judgement until more is known. I may not be able to, though. I really thought this story and this guy was going to go away. Apparently not.

19. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Nevermind, i got it now. I was only reading his lastname before.

#19 B_Mademoiselle Rouge, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  20. earllogjam

Gold Member

How dumb is it to kill a girl in a hotel room registered under your name then flee the country?

Draft saved Draft deleted