Joran van der Sloot

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Of course the world figures he did it... Innocent people don't run.

Innocent people could indeed run:

i didnt' say it was a good choice but when there's a dead woman in your hotel room (regardless if you killed her or not) , and you've already been tried and convicted by the media for another woman's death, (even though she's technically just "missing") you're probably in a fight or flight mode, and maybe it looks like the least worst option at the time.

and if he had stayed in peru, maybe the local magistrate would have had him swinging from the gallows by sundown.

Even an innocent, with Van Der Sloot's notorious past, could envision not getting a fair trial because of said past and hence flee from Peru.

patrick_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, Joran again. I am actually ashamed we share the same nationality. I hate that guy. I only wish they for once can find some hard evidence to lock his ass up! For good!

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone ever seen pics or video evidence of him having a big dick? I would love to see that!
If he has a big cock, why the need to apparently date rape these chicks? Grind up on a few girls in the club and I promise you one of them will want a taste.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mem, I'm sorry you did not like my decision to merge the two threads, but one thread on the subject is really enough. This is exactly we are trying to curtail in the *Politics* forum and for that matter every other forum as well.
My rationale was same subject further development.
It may be a good idea to do what we do for such threads on a forum I run.. Rename the title of the thread to something all-encompassing...

For example, a similar thread there has this title right now...
Joran Van Der Sloot suspect in a 2nd murder, on the run... UPDATE; he has been caught

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No death penalty in peru since 1979 except for military treason, or crimes of extraordinary circumstances (cop killer). don't think this murder would meet the requirements, but maybe surviving a stay in a peruvian prison is unlikely anyway, that's why they don't need the death penalty.

I think joran could have used a better faculty advisor at university, this is not a good career move even if he wasn't arrested for murder today:

AL Authorities File Extortion Charges Against Joran van der Sloot - WAAYTV.com - Huntsville, Alabama - News Weather, Sports |

Last edited:

I do not know if he killed Natallie or if he killed the other girl but the bottom line is he knows something about both girls and he is certainly not innocent. I personally think Holloway was kidknapped and sold into human trafficking as sex slave. That is more common than people realize and a blond headed girl is a hot comodity. Mr Vandersloot is now reaping the joys of the bad karma he sewed.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious... but did they air the seccond confession Joran did a few months ago too in the US? and the failed lie-detectortests his "friend" Jaap made him take? It does give an even better look into his psyche, and does make it SEEM like he's making a game out of it. Just saying, if you haven't seen them, you might want to check them out.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apparently, he has confessed to killing this girl... As if there was any doubt, considering the only way in and out of the room was constantly monitored by a surveillance camera...

Police: Dutchman confesses to killing Lima woman

The Associated Press
By FRANKLIN BRICENO, Associated Press Writer
June 8th 2010 - 2:00am EDT

LIMA, Peru – Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, long the prime suspect in U.S. teen Natalee Holloway's 2005 disappearance in Aruba, has confessed to killing a young woman in his Lima hotel room last week, a police spokesman said.

Police Col. Abel Gamarra, head of the Information Directorate of Police, told The Associated Press late Monday that Van der Sloot admitted under questioning by police that he killed 21-year-old Stephany Flores.

Gamarra said the case will be turned over to prosecutors who will present formal charges against Van der Sloot. The National Prison Institute will determine which prison he will be held in while awaiting trial.

Police planned to take Van der Sloot to the hotel on Tuesday to participate in a reconstruction of the events leading to Flores' slaying, Gamarra said.

Gamarra did not provide further details about the confession.
To read full article, click here

patrick_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just curious... but did they air the second confession Joran did a few months ago too in the US? and the failed lie-detectortests his "friend" Jaap made him take? It does give an even better look into his psyche, and does make it SEEM like he's making a game out of it. Just saying, if you haven't seen them, you might want to check them out.

What confession exactly do you mean? And what exactly did he "confess"? (je bedoelt toch toen met "terror" Jaap neem ik aan?)

patrick_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank God that slug son of a bitch is going to be in jail so he can't kill anymore women. Maybe some of your gay friends in prison can suck him off and tell you how hung he is:puke:

Or better yet, maybe they can rape him 24/7. But even that wouldn't be enough to punish him though.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BBC News - Police say Dutchman Van der Sloot admits Peru killing

Gee that didn't take long. :biggrin1: The South Americans tossed the punk into a Cessna 310R and flew him from Chile to Peru, where they probably advised him he would be tortured beyond all human endurance if he didn't confess to what happened in that hotel room. And Joran didn't have his deceased daddy or the Dutch government to save his spoiled ass this time.

Last edited:

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can someone say "prison bitch"? He'll never make it in prison there, but who really gives a shit, hope he rots in hell.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This guy is going to be sucking security dick in order to be protected. I hope someone knocks his front teeth out. He deserves way more than that. Ask Thadjock, im sure he'd love to drill his asshole out or something like that. I'd pay to see it, only if Joran Van der Sloot is opposed to the idea.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
This fucker is a nasty woman hating murderer. I bet the Peruvian police seriously "interrogated" him and I hope this is the beginning of a long life of pain for this sick muthafucka. Anyone attracted to this man is seriously in need of some help, he's ugly as shit, the size of his penis is frankly irrelevant, he could be hung like a Dinosaur for all I care, and he's clearly fucked up.

There's being a "bad boy" and then there's being a total piece of human scum.

I hope he rots in prison. He is a fucked up person. I generally do not judge the person for their actions, I just judge the actions. This dude though he is different he hurts girls that are not hurting him. She went through his computer and probally found some pictures or some emails in refference to his first known victim. I bet before she died she knew the truth of Nattalie Holloway and he had to try and cover it up.