Jordan Blais Friend

D

deleted1133675

Both of them say they’re straight. Probably just gonna jack off together at most though one would hope for more.

focus0t

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Both of them say they’re straight. Probably just gonna jack off together at most though one would hope for more.

doubt they'll even go that far. Probably just flexing, maybe a butt flash, oiling each other up. They're bot pretty tame

D

deleted1133675

doubt they'll even go that far. Probably just flexing, maybe a butt flash, oiling each other up. They're bot pretty tame
We’ll see. Jordan has posted him fingering his asshole many times before so I think he might be a bit wilder than that. Never seen Robbie’s OF so I have no idea what he’s like.

Reactions: jayDickman
D

deleted1133675

Im watching Jordan’s live stream right now. Currently their in nothing but underwear.

D

deleted1133675

Live video on OF is not working for me...anyone having the same issue?
I can’t get in I have been able to see little flashes like every couple of seconds of what’s going on when the screen refreshes

D

deleted1133675

Jordan stopped the stream cause they were having tech issues but said they’d do it again at a later date. @Keisha so Robbie is a faker? Damn

D

deleted1133675

All you will see underwear with bulges. If you want more, as of right now you need to request
And I bet with that request he wants $$. Typical. And he seemed like such a nice guy. I guess he’s just not as open as Jordan.