Jordan Blais Friend

Whodis

Admired Member
Media
Does Robert post anything worth subscribing for? I know he's str8 so does he have sex videos with women at least on his O F page?
He’s boring doesn’t show anything. Probably hopping he gets more subs and then will show off. I feel he will follow the same path as jordan

focus0t

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Also, did anyone get screenshots of these? Jordan posted them on his story and I missed them. Are they of RB?

No it was just a pic of Jordan in his underwear (I didn't save it). Nothing you haven't seen before. I asked him why he shaved his pubes and he aid Rob told him to lol.

Keisha

Superior Member
Media
No it was just a pic of Jordan in his underwear (I didn't save it). Nothing you haven't seen before. I asked him why he shaved his pubes and he aid Rob told him to lol.
Maybe Robbie doesn’t like pubes in his mouth! I don’t think they are all that straight!

focus0t

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If Robbie is straight why does he care about Jordan’s cock and pubes? :emoji_thinking:

oh gosh. You guys are reading too much into this. Rob is into a very clean, ripped, hairless, muscle god look. He wants Jordan to be the same but Jordan said that's not his goal. I have no doubt that both are very straight but just have an open and candid friendship.

Reactions: SergioAll

Keisha

Superior Member
Media
If you want to get scammed I heard he’s selling a vid of himself dripping precum for 20. Who knows if it’s really him though.