jordan burroughs

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was watching the midlands championships and watched a great match with Jordan Burroughs. This guy has an impressive package . Did anyone catch the Midlands championships ,and does anyone have any pictures of this wrestler ?

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was watching the midlands championships and watched a great match with Jordan Burroughs. This guy has an impressive package . Did anyone catch the Midlands championships ,and does anyone have any pictures of this wrestler ?

I'm far too lazy to download and post individual pics so here's a late and cheap Christmas present for you:

jordan burroughs - Google Search

regards from willow78 :smile:

P.S. - You have an impressive package yourself.

B_frednethel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's something about two college-age guys is *tight* lycra wrestling singlets. All those possible body movements and hand placements to get the best advantage. And then there's the muscles and the butts and the VPLs. Yum.

And then I get a bit depressed when they're not ripping the singlets off and getting on to the good stuff like I've seen in some moves :)))

mascul8

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

hey man...just wanted to let u know I was at a Dr appt today and heard a guy giving his info to the receptionist. Yes it was none other than Jordan Burroughs. I just found that quite ironic considering this thread was recently posted.

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wrestler-jordan-burroughs-poses-for-a-portrait-during-the-team-usa-picture-id1189369449

wrestler-jordan-burroughs-poses-for-a-portrait-during-the-team-usa-picture-id1189369451

wrestler-jordan-burroughs-poses-for-a-portrait-during-the-team-usa-picture-id1189218369

wrestler-jordan-burroughs-poses-for-a-portrait-during-the-team-usa-picture-id1189218368

wrestler-jordan-burroughs-poses-for-a-portrait-during-the-team-usa-picture-id1189218366

wrestler-jordan-burroughs-poses-for-a-portrait-during-the-team-usa-picture-id1189218309