Jordan Chandler admits that he lied about Michael Jackson molesting him back in '93.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I posted this in one of the MJ threads and I still don't think we can take this seriously. This is the exact article I found on all the other small blogs and if you read it carefully, they confuse the names of the father and son a couple of times which further destroys the credibility of the article.

"Under the influence of a controversial father (Evan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Evan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals."

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I need more than that article. That site looks a bit iffy to me.

As one guy pointed out in the comments section-

"sourbob Says:
June 28th, 2009 at 1:03 pm
This story is a hoax. Notice how there aren’t ANY much news sites jumping on this. It comes from one source–a web site that didn’t exist until yesterday. It’s poorly written, riddled with grammatical and factual errors and overall, just reeks of being b.s.
It’s also quite likely libelous, and a dangerous thing to post, from a legal standpoint."

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Still, the boy's father is a real piece of work. I read about the molestation scandal on Wikipedia. I wanna know why Evan Chandler propped up the charges -- personal vendetta, financial gain, both? I don't get it. Look at the settlement offers. Look at the dubious acquisition of information about molestation. I don't believe children have it in them to lie about being abused, but if you have to administer Amytol to get the facts down, there's a problem! Either way, they lived off of the cushy millions in settlements. They should return some of that money back to the estate where it rightfully belongs.

As for Jordan, he supposedly lives under an assumed name. The guilt will eat away at him eventually.

As for the surge in hoax stories (Jeff Goldblum dying then not really being dead, potentially this story), what the hell?

Last edited:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need more than that article. That site looks a bit iffy to me.

As one guy pointed out in the comments section-

"sourbob Says:
June 28th, 2009 at 1:03 pm
~snip~
It’s also quite likely libelous, and a dangerous thing to post, from a legal standpoint."

If it came to a libel suit would they be able break the gag order?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Meg.

This is why all this rush to judgment was hitting me as uber-premature.

It's a pity more people cannot look at a celebrity (or anyone for that matter) with objectivity. I wonder why it's so easy for the human race to automatically assume the very worst.

It's as though as a species we want it to be the worst possible case scenario.

I'll never understand the way most people think.

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Media
So for those who called Michael Jackson a perv was way wrong as it seems that Jordan Chandler the boy who first accused Mr.Jackson has come forth and said that he in fact did lie about it and that his dad put him up to because he did no approve of his kid being cool with Michael.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:yawn:

No, what's fucked up is the manner in which this utterly unimportant event has dominated American news coverage.

I cannot express in words how glad I will be with this idiotic posthumous public fascination with Jackson follows him to the grave.

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Media

No, what's fucked up is the manner in which this utterly unimportant event has dominated American news coverage.

I cannot express in words how glad I will be with this idiotic posthumous public fascination with Jackson follows him to the grave.
well he's in the news cause everyone wants a quick buck he sells every thing :rolleyes:

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Amen brother!!!

I've heard and please correct me if I'm wrong that they are charging each person $25 to view his body. WTF??? I wouldn't walk across the street to see this POS for free! A drug addict child molestor, just calling it like I see it.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Yeah, there've been many hundreds of complaints that BBC News went into "rolling news" mode for two whole days, meaning there was hardly any coverage of anything else.