Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does any of the gods have this new video? Hopefully they will have more of this armpit worship thing! Jordan has one of the hottest pits I ever see. Also looks like it's so ripe and musky. He got chonky as well lols

Izariel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, Jordan is gaining quite a bit of weight, but he is in the middle of a bulking season for bodybuilding. He seems to be hitting the gym a lot more and taking it more seriously. He’s gotten a lot bigger in his arms and legs especially. It is normal for bodybuilders to do this.

In another month or two he will begin cutting and he will be back to the amazing, thin Jordan we know and love- only he will have about 10-15 more pounds of muscle for us to enjoy.

meanwhile, he will keep wearing his little tank tops to hide his mid section (as if we didn’t notice Jordan!) I just find it humorous they all seem to be the same with the stag antlers in front, just in different colors.

we can hold out a little longer guys, just a little longer.

CaptainFalcon1983

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does any of the gods have this new video? Hopefully they will have more of this armpit worship thing! Jordan has one of the hottest pits I ever see. Also looks like it's so ripe and musky. He got chonky as well lols
I’d love to see it too. Armpit worship gets me rock hard.

Thickstick

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
View attachment 81991101
Just how real is Jordan and Kyle “off camera”?
I sure do hope/wish it were. TBH the chemistry between them is amazing and I am totally here for the BF dynamic they have going on. The way the fuck, kiss, cuddle, all of it is amazing.

Thickstick

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jordan and Kyle are not a couple, jordan is married in real life with a woman.
I don’t think that’s true. I think they just said that to amp up the appeal of the “str8 guy turned” image. I’m pretty sure he’s gay.

dannyowns_u

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don’t think that’s true. I think they just said that to amp up the appeal of the “str8 guy turned” image. I’m pretty sure he’s gay.
He does have a wedding ring and did get a handy on video from his wife earlier. Jordan already mentioned he's bi.

Thickstick

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He does have a wedding ring and did get a handy on video from his wife earlier. Jordan already mentioned he's bi.
I think you’re underestimating the effort studios will use to create a fantasy. Buying a wedding ring, and getting a random chick to jerk a guy off and then saying he’s “married” doesn’t take much.