Jordan Johnson: Tik Tok, Cosplay And Tom Holland Lookalike

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenj1334

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is he trying to convince us to think he is straight? Like, miss GURL, you not fooling anyone. I am laughing my ass off with all of the stories from yesterday. He could had rephrased everything SO much better than that.
He’s straight, accept it and move on.

Adandoor

Admired Member
Media
This kind of shit pisses me off. What sort of validation is he after needing to post how many people sub to his OF? He sure is good at showing off all of the shiny shit he buys with all his easy money. how about put that much effort into your content, bro? Like come on.. View attachment 29304011
Literally this is the stupidest thing to get mad about HES just clearly happy people are supporting him lmfao some of y’all need to breathe

Zachattack1123

Superior Member
Media
So lemme get this right

homeboy posts a DM set for $12 and turns out they were deceiving. He posts ANOTHER DM set saying “people wanted no shirt” and is charging the price of an entire months subscription??

so anyone who purchased the DM basically gave him the earnings two subscription??

Not to mention he obviously spends time reading people’s opinions because of the caption of the set.

I hope he reads this thread because:
E0BC126E-5F8F-435E-B03C-F1B7B470AE44.jpeg

BUA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It looks so dry and sore...

tenor.gif

daddyimgoingtucum

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SHE DOESNT EVEN GO HERE
I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish I could bake a cake..... filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy....

UncutGamer26

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He 100% milked his fans. The way the account was handled was totally wrong. It ended up being pay to sub to pay for actual content via DM. He made his money and did a quick dip lol good for him, he is now a fair bit richer after tax lol just shows how easy it is to make money like that for certain people

SimplySimping

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve been watching his insta live for like 45 minutes. From what he said and what I gathered he:
Hates the cosplay community.
Wants to quit it.
Has no motivation.
Didn’t want to do tiktok but his ex was the reason he continued.
When asked what his pronouns were he said “what’s that?”
Said at one point thinking out loud “can I just delete all my accounts?”
still doing OF
He would say shit but not elaborate.
He also seems like he has an IQ of 60

doctorwholove

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People need to stop getting so invested in random guys Onlyfans. People get so heated when they don’t get what they want. The guy will post what he wants at the price he wants. If people think it’s worth it, they’ll pay. If people don’t then, they don’t pay and they have to hope it leaks. The operative word being HOPE not beg and get angry when stuff doesn’t leak. A $15 subscription doesn’t give you the right to demand him or anyone else do everything to please you. They offer something and you either buy into it, or you don’t. Just get a grip and stop being so demanding

Mightyk

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm not a fan of these onlyfans accounts that charge you a monthly fee and then micro-transaction you to death. Its like World of Warcraft but for dicks. BUT I don't think it's shady. Annoying and money hungry, sure. Tho he made thousands in a matter of days without showing his actual cock so I mean go off sis.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.