Jordan torres

BruklynMUA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He's not broke was doing well before Onlyfans . Onlyfans just took him way into the STRATOSPHERE financially speaking lol .600 pages in speaks for it self.
What do pages on LPSG have to do with income?

Editorials don't pay, they're for your portfolio,clout and content. Most of the editorials are online-only. It's not like it's Men's Health or GQ. At this point, how many pics of Jordan in his underwear is his agency using for his career. Not to mention that if he was such a money-maker they'd lose their shit at him doing OF.

Not going to go into it, but people have no idea how low fashion modeling pays for guys. I worked on a D&G Lookbook and the models were being paid 800 Euro before commission. Then they have to pay chargebacks (advances, card fees, etc)

The Versace he was in had other guys in it too. You think they all got 100k or something? Bruce Weber pays his models dust, and puts the rest in his pocket. I know the guy who did Versace with Gigi Hadid, which was worldwide in PRINT and billboards, and he got 3.5K.

Nike is 2000 a day, let's say Jordan did it 10 times to be generous.

Fashionnova pay structure tops out at 10k for a 6 month contract.

All of those added together ain't enough to survive in NYC or LA. Just because you see somebody with a nice car, it doesn't mean it's theirs. Same goes for apartments and things like that. When your pics are out there circulating, you get followers, and you get invites to things that you can in turn use to make you look rich. He's literally doign the same thing as the girls do posing on other people's yachts and condo balconies.

The models with money mind their own business and don't flash at all. Some models that I work with personally, I know would be making 200k plus, just from the one client we work with. They walk in wearing 5 dollar t-shirts from Old Navy and take the subway. Not rolling up in a Benz and a Flava-Flav chain.

He has money NOW because of US. That's what I wanted to make clear. And I'm just glad, after all these years, he hasn't disrespected the people who made him.
If people get tired of the chest pictures, he'll have to do something else. It's as simple as that.

Steelrain90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What do pages on LPSG have to do with income?

Editorials don't pay, they're for your portfolio,clout and content. Most of the editorials are online-only. It's not like it's Men's Health or GQ. At this point, how many pics of Jordan in his underwear is his agency using for his career. Not to mention that if he was such a money-maker they'd lose their shit at him doing OF.

Not going to go into it, but people have no idea how low fashion modeling pays for guys. I worked on a D&G Lookbook and the models were being paid 800 Euro before commission. Then they have to pay chargebacks (advances, card fees, etc)

The Versace he was in had other guys in it too. You think they all got 100k or something? Bruce Weber pays his models dust, and puts the rest in his pocket. I know the guy who did Versace with Gigi Hadid, which was worldwide in PRINT and billboards, and he got 3.5K.

Nike is 2000 a day, let's say Jordan did it 10 times to be generous.

Fashionnova pay structure tops out at 10k for a 6 month contract.

All of those added together ain't enough to survive in NYC or LA. Just because you see somebody with a nice car, it doesn't mean it's theirs. Same goes for apartments and things like that. When your pics are out there circulating, you get followers, and you get invites to things that you can in turn use to make you look rich. He's literally doign the same thing as the girls do posing on other people's yachts and condo balconies.

The models with money mind their own business and don't flash at all. Some models that I work with personally, I know would be making 200k plus, just from the one client we work with. They walk in wearing 5 dollar t-shirts from Old Navy and take the subway. Not rolling up in a Benz and a Flava-Flav chain.

He has money NOW because of US. That's what I wanted to make clear. And I'm just glad, after all these years, he hasn't disrespected the people who made him.
If people get tired of the chest pictures, he'll have to do something else. It's as simple as that.
I'm just using pages as an example that this guy has a following and was not broke or desperate and started an Onlyfans page. He had people commenting on him for about 5 years . I agree he probably wasn't pulling in the high six figure income on higher but he was doing good . I defend this guy because he's from The Bronx and put in alot of work .

• Haha
Reactions: 11421771

Steelrain90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm just using pages as an example that this guy has a following and was not broke or desperate and started an Onlyfans page. He had people commenting on him for about 5 years . I agree he probably wasn't pulling in the high six figure income on higher but he was doing good . I defend this guy because he's from The Bronx .

Peter1999

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And even Tyson Beckford is looking for jobs these days lol. Just to echo what you're saying: Editorials don't pay, and even Fashionnova maxxes out at 10k and that's for a six month contract. The other brands he promotes on his page are smaller gay brands. I'm not hating on the guy, but there's so much misinfo about working models in the industry. Meanwhile, the models who do Macy's are raking it in and minding their own business. But they don't get taken seriously here because they don't post their chest every 7 minutes.

There is no income reporting in modeling. Models.com isn't some type of official resource. And like I said, editorials don't pay. Don't get me started on the Versace Dylan Blue lol.

Jordan made it clear he didn't want to get skinnier for more fashion clients. He doesn't have the smiley commercial look and his IG persona doesn't go with that. So he had to leverage his fans - which was probably the best thing financially. Now if he was really smart he'd release his own line of something that aligns with his personal brand, like chains or tank tops or something.
Pretty much spot on.

Anyone that knows anything about modeling knows male models never last and are paid much less than women models. If you don't have a plan B as a male model, you're done. He's an "Instagram model." He's not a real fashion model. Those are just facts

Peter1999

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Y’all so weird with some of these essays
Then post some pictures yourself instead of complaining. Posts like yours add what? Argument?

At least the "essay writers" are talking about Jordan. You're just complaining about the community here.

11195bj

Superior Member
Media
There are SOO many more homo-spectrum dudes out there. And now that gay exposure is at it highest, more and more of them are openly exploring that aspect of sexuality. And of course capitalizing at the same time, with so many gay baiting, teasers. But there’s still a lil homo in there, even if they still fuck a bagina, and jerk off on cam with your bud and play chicken.

Serebro85

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. He’s a total homosexah. The gayest of the gays
It's funny how with these people, straight men aren't really straight by nature (especially if they're hot), but somehow gays (who are still men) are 100% gay by that same nature (and even calling themselves power bottoms for some).

A whole comedy !!!