Jordan torres

Peter1999

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His content start getting soo boring. scrolling past fast nowadsys. we seen it all. do something new. show spread legs asshole fucking show that dick. show wwhen u cum. or when u lick ur own cum . those stuff gays would appreciate
You won't start seeing dick until he starts to become irrelevant. Probably next year judging by the irrelevancy speed known as social media.

Stop subbing to Jordan Torres and you'll start to see nudes.

Waldo140

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You won't start seeing dick until he starts to become irrelevant. Probably next year judging by the irrelevancy speed known as social media.

Stop subbing to Jordan Torres and you'll start to see nudes.
Highly unlikely we’ll see the dick. He’s very close to his mom. He’s a family man. Guys like those are least likely to show their nudes to random people on social media. Plus his fan based increased since he started giving us these teases so he can get more ad contracts. If that dick pops out then he gets less contracts

Reactions: 3vil3y3

incognithoe1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Highly unlikely we’ll see the dick. He’s very close to his mom. He’s a family man. Guys like those are least likely to show their nudes to random people on social media. Plus his fan based increased since he started giving us these teases so he can get more ad contracts. If that dick pops out then he gets less contracts
guys enough. enough. please!!!! quit swearing for these ppl that you do not know.

stallion1610

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's noticed a big loss in coins, that dick will be coming out eventually don't fool yourselves.. money talks bullshit walks.. we're not asking for his face to be in the content, but it's time to whip that cock out and blow a load right on us.. I mean it's not like he hasn't made quite a bit of money at this point, give it your all or go tf home buddy.. lol

Tcdbbq

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What do pages on LPSG have to do with income?

Editorials don't pay, they're for your portfolio,clout and content. Most of the editorials are online-only. It's not like it's Men's Health or GQ. At this point, how many pics of Jordan in his underwear is his agency using for his career. Not to mention that if he was such a money-maker they'd lose their shit at him doing OF.

Not going to go into it, but people have no idea how low fashion modeling pays for guys. I worked on a D&G Lookbook and the models were being paid 800 Euro before commission. Then they have to pay chargebacks (advances, card fees, etc)

The Versace he was in had other guys in it too. You think they all got 100k or something? Bruce Weber pays his models dust, and puts the rest in his pocket. I know the guy who did Versace with Gigi Hadid, which was worldwide in PRINT and billboards, and he got 3.5K.

Nike is 2000 a day, let's say Jordan did it 10 times to be generous.

Fashionnova pay structure tops out at 10k for a 6 month contract.

All of those added together ain't enough to survive in NYC or LA. Just because you see somebody with a nice car, it doesn't mean it's theirs. Same goes for apartments and things like that. When your pics are out there circulating, you get followers, and you get invites to things that you can in turn use to make you look rich. He's literally doign the same thing as the girls do posing on other people's yachts and condo balconies.

The models with money mind their own business and don't flash at all. Some models that I work with personally, I know would be making 200k plus, just from the one client we work with. They walk in wearing 5 dollar t-shirts from Old Navy and take the subway. Not rolling up in a Benz and a Flava-Flav chain.

He has money NOW because of US. That's what I wanted to make clear. And I'm just glad, after all these years, he hasn't disrespected the people who made him.
If people get tired of the chest pictures, he'll have to do something else. It's as simple as that.
DING DING. And he mentioned trying to act but I can tell right now he’d be an ATROCIOUS actor. Very bad at speaking, and he seems like he couldn’t remember a line to save his life. He’s def a kept boy.