Jordan torres

Steelrain90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DING DING. And he mentioned trying to act but I can tell right now he’d be an ATROCIOUS actor. Very bad at speaking, and he seems like he couldn’t remember a line to save his life. He’s def a kept boy.
All lies and Jealousy lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Cool Gee

Randy smith

Experimental Member
Media
It doesn’t but I can understand guys wanting to change it up sometimes. As long as he doesn’t do this often I’m ok with it (I mean who am I to dictate what he does regardless?).

I actually think for a big color change it looks fine. I do strongly prefer his original hair color though.

I am waaaaay more disappointed that _drolex went blonde recently. But like I said, I get the change. It’s probably just for fun and he won’t continue it. But to me, drolex looks sooooo bad with the change. I think he looks significantly better with his natural dark hair. I miss it already. I can’t wait until it grows back and gets back to normal.

I guess that’s how you guys feel about JT’s hair lol.

Here is Drolex in case you guys don’t know who he is. Omg I miss his real hair. He looks awful now. Obviously he is still gorgeous but you know what I mean. Current hair on left, normal hair on right. Man I really hate the blonde on him!

View attachment 18939071
Do we know what happened to this guy?...

BruklynMUA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
DING DING. And he mentioned trying to act but I can tell right now he’d be an ATROCIOUS actor. Very bad at speaking, and he seems like he couldn’t remember a line to save his life. He’s def a kept boy.
Haha well I wouldn't go as far as saying he's a kept boy, but I was just demonstrating that the income wasn't enough for this luxury lifestyle. Most of the stuff they do they get loaned to them, or belong to somebody else. Trust me, in NY and LA, there's always somebody who wants to hang out with a model and just be seen. In exchange they can front like things are theirs.

Reactions: stallion1610

Steelrain90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Haha well I wouldn't go as far as saying he's a kept boy, but I was just demonstrating that the income wasn't enough for this luxury lifestyle. Most of the stuff they do they get loaned to them, or belong to somebody else. Trust me, in NY and LA, there's always somebody who wants to hang out with a model and just be seen. In exchange they can front like things are theirs.
Maybe I'm just blind . I never really seen anything of living a luxury lifestyle. I just seen him able to keep a decent roof over his head , a car and travel a bit but I know people who can also do that on a net income of 60 thousand plus throw in some credit cards . Most people live a little beyond their means lol.

Reactions: ukanubatrust

dterrelw

Superior Member
Media
Where was his income coming from before he started Onlyfans ? I've been reading male modeling doesn't pay much .
Some of you guys are so nosy, trying to pry into people's personal lives. Does it really matter where his money came from? That's none of your business inspector gadget... :emoji_spy:

dterrelw

Superior Member
Media
He's noticed a big loss in coins, that dick will be coming out eventually don't fool yourselves.. money talks bullshit walks.. we're not asking for his face to be in the content, but it's time to whip that cock out and blow a load right on us.. I mean it's not like he hasn't made quite a bit of money at this point, give it your all or go tf home buddy.. lol
Lol last time I checked you were here by free will. No one has to go all out full nudity just because you say so. You're not entitled to anything.

Steelrain90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some of you guys are so nosy, trying to pry into people's personal lives. Does it really matter where his money came from? That's none of your business inspector gadget... :emoji_spy:
Actually I'm not trying to be in his business. I'm just responding to the claim he couldn't have survived off of modeling alone prior to Onlyfans . Honestly I'm just here for the free nudes lol