Jordan's bath sex

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's me passing on dinner now. Ugh!

What is it with this person that she thinks we have an interest in their vile toilet parts and how/where/when they rub them together.

She is straight from the Gutter.

It's not as if those poor children aren't going to go through the mill as it is without having to know that all their parents lives have been lived out in graphic detail in the pages of the less salubrious press since their meeting.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree. Jordan is tragic plastic. She shouldn't be called busty because it isn't her own bust. She should be called post-op.

I'd rather she didnt have sex or reproduce.

On a similar note: I got called gay for not wanting to shag Jordan. I wouldn't even let my dog shag her. I fail to see any attraction.

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There goes my attraction to Peter's naughty bits. Man, I was hoping he was all man and only trimmed instead. Like you said above she's just gutta. I find him so much more attractive than her. What ethnicity is Peter and what are they famous for any way?

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There goes my attraction to Peter's naughty bits. Man, I was hoping he was all man and only trimmed instead. Like you said above she's just gutta. I find him so much more attractive than her. What ethnicity is Peter and what are they famous for any way?

He's Cypriot, she's Bichon Frise...I joke. Bichon's have better breeding. She's pure MUTT!

She's been an orifice/nonentity, and he once had a single. Since then, hard to say.

If anyone reads this who knows them please pass this liddle bitta zeitgeist on to them. STOP, PLEASE STOP!

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I find Jordan horrible.

However, Katie Price, no matter what you believe, is actually a very sweet, very smart woman. She made herself rich by creating an alter-ego, and she's well aware of the image she portrays. Jordan and Katie are definitely two seperate entities(for better or worse).